Love's story

Twilight✨
I am horrified at what Cadence has put me through. Now anxiety just hangs on my head, threatening to dump on me any second. Because of the set-up I feel the urge to spend even more time with Flash.

We walk along a stone path in the forest (not the everfree forest but the Prancer forest. It is much more romantic) as the sun is setting. The red, orange, pink and purple colours paint the sky. Flash turns to me

"Twi? Or is that name already taken by someone else"

"It is ok Flash"

"Alright. Um...."

He seemed to be having a lot of trouble saying this. I just hope he isn't purposing because I have no idea what I would say.

"What is it Flash?"

" I was wondering if I could stay in your castle for.... a bit longer"

What does he mean? Cadence's visit ends tomorrow, and flash is her most valuable guard. Why shouldn't he go back with her?

"And how come?"

"Ummm.... After the set-up I just don't really feel comfortable around Cadence"

"Ok flash. That is totally reasonable. Except what about your salary?"

"It is ok. I can go without one for a bit"

I smile at his red flushed face. I give him a kiss on the cheek and flew up into the air. I was really high up and I looked down to see if he was following me. He was. So I landed on a pink cloud, I needed to catch my breath.

"Twi?"

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?"

"I really do flash"

"I love you too"

:::::::::::-:::::::::::::-::::::::::::-::::::::::::
Flash⚡️

11 months and 76 dates later:

We were walking down a smooth marble path. She smiled at me and I did the same. I still was with her in ponyville and I did not want to leave. My stomach was flipping over itself inside me. I was so scared. So scared. She thought we were done for the day. Despite the romantic movie, canoe ride and royal Princess anniversary ball I still wasn't done. As we entered the castle I steered her away from the bedchambers. I lead her towards the secret garden I had built for her. Her beautiful eyes glimmered in amazement. I was almost shaking. I was so scared. I lead her to a gazebo. Decorating the walls were pictures of all the dates we have ever been on. I can see she is blown away. I kneel on one knee. She starts to cry. A very happy cry. "Twilight Sparkle" I pull out a ring "Will you marry me?" She smiles and gives me a huge kiss. A kiss like it was the thing to prevent herself from dying. It is a real true love's kiss.
"Yes Flash Sentry. I would love to marry you"