RARITY

Flash⚡️
I knock on Rarity's door rapidly and grasp the roses I have bought tightly. I wait for about 0.2 seconds and the door swings open. Rarity stands there smiling that perfect smile. I smile too. She pauses for a second and then grabs my arms and draws me inside.

The lights are turned down low and I see how nicely decorated the place is.
She beckons me to a table with candles glowing. We sit down and she puts this serious expression on her face.

"Thanks for coming darling"

"No problem babe"

She bounces a little when I call her babe. I guess she hasn't had many coltfriends before. I guess I'm the lucky stallion. After a while of luvey-Dovey conversations a little filly with a white coat brings us some pasta. The first thing I notice is its in one big bowl. Not two. One.

"So...... w..were sharing"

"Oh yes. It'll be our little lady and the tramp moment"

I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she giggles. We flirt and flirt and flirt until I get to hungry to wait anymore.

"Let's eat!"

"Alright"
The
I lower my muzzle into the dish because there is no cutlery. Obviously Rarity intended this to happen. I grab a string of spaghetti with my teeth and pull it out. Rarity does the same. I chew slowly, keeping my eye on Rarity. I expect her to flirt or something but she just continues to eat. After a while of silence I grab a string and so does rarity. I feel and hear a BOING and I look up to see that the pasta I picked connects to hers. I smile mischievously and she smirks. We eat our way closer and closer to each other and we get so close that I have to get up and walk around the table to her. We get close enough to feel the presence of each other's body. I look deep into her eyes and then lock my lips with hers.

The warm sensation of the kiss feels happy and magical. I don't want to stop. We continue and make our way to the couch . There we sit and make-out for what feels like forever. when we finally rest I smile flirtatiously and so does she.

After our delicious cherry pie dessert we lie down on the couch to watch a movie. We pick a really scary one that i brought over. She seems thrilled.

We turn the lights off she snuggles up to me and rests her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her. At all the really stupid parts we laugh so loud that the other side of ponyville could probably hear us. To make things romantic at all the scary parts she squeals and buries her face in my mane. To calm her down I lift her head gently and plant a soft kiss on her cheek. Sometimes she rolls her face so I kiss her lips. Typical trick. I am having the best time.

When the movie ends and I have to go back to the castle she begs that I stay. I reassure her that this will not be the last time I see her. She hugs me tightly and I hug her back. I leave her and creep back to the castle. When I lie in bed I think about Rarity. She definitely likes me a lot. The question is do I like her as much?

I guess I'm still not over Twilight. I thought we had something. More than just one kiss. I thought that those soft lips would touch mine a lot more than just one time. I miss those long talks and those fun lunches. I think I will still date Rarity but if Twilight likes me again by chance I'll take Rarity down lightly and return to my Twi.

I decide to get a coffee because I can't sleep. It is Friday isn't it?

I wander around ponyville until i see a café called FRIDAY NEON GLOW it looks satisfying so I enter. In a small booth in the back right corner of the café is Twilight and a Stallion I don't recognize making-out fiercely. Ther eyes are closed and their Hooves are wrapped around each other tightly.

My face reddens with anger. IS THAT WHY MY TRUE LOVE LEFT ME ON THE CURB??????? THIS IS THE STALLION WHO RUINED MY LIFE. My eyes fill with tears and I canter away from there as tears leak down my face. I slam the door of the guest room and flop down on my bed.

I know now that I will have no chance to get Twilight back. I think that Rarity is a permanent thing until I don't love her anymore. Two ideas pop into my head.

I play out the first one:

FLASH:HEY R U UP🌑🌑🌑

RARITY: YES DARLING. WHY?😶

FLASH: I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WANTED TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN SOMETIME😉. I THINK WE CAN DO IT AT YOUR PLACE AGAIN.

RARITY: THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!! JUST REMEMBER NOW IM FIERCELY IN LOVE WITH YOU. SO BE PREPAIRED FOR ANY KIND OF DATE😉😏😘😚

FLASH: SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN

I turn the screen off. Now to deal with my new enemy.

********End Of Chapter 9*******