ARRANGEMENT

Flash⚡️
I have never seen princess Cadence so happy. When she arrived at a meeting in central ponyville to discuss the matter of lack of bits this morning she was literally bouncing off her chair. And the topic was sad! She even made me feel good.

I walk to my guest room in Twilight's castle. How nice of her to let me stay here. The last time I have seen her was when she bumped into me at the Crystal empire.

I begin to feel like I am walking in circles. I pass the same statue again and again. I start to trot. Then gallop. I do this when I am worried. I am so out of it that I don't even know where I'm going.

CRASH

I look up and see that I have bumped into princess Twilight Sparkle.

"I am so sorry. What a klutz of me to bump into a princess"

"Oh it's ok Flash"

"No it's not"

"It IS ok. I am not any better than you are"

"I insist that I make this ok"

Twilight hesitates for a moment. Meanwhile I am super embarrassed.

"Ok Flash. To repay me I order you to buy pizza for the both of us after your shift tomorrow"

She winks "just as friends"

I nod "ok. Sounds good. Where will we do it"

"At the shack"

"Great"

"Do you need help getting to your room"

I look down to my hooves, glowing bright red "if you don't mind"

"Sure"
-----------------------------------
All day i watch the clock. Cadence seems to notice.

"Flash Sentry can I talk to you"

"Yes princess"

We trot to a quiet corner of the room. Because we are in Twilight's castle we don't really know anywhere better.

"You haven't been on guard today. Is there anything I should know"

I am not going to tell her about the hangout. I must tell a lie. It will haunt me but for Twilight's sake I have to.

"After my shift I am going to the dog shelter to pick my Grammie a dog"

"Ok then. Have fun. But I expect you to behave better from now on"

I nod. I don't do it that day anymore.
-----------------------------------
"Flash!!!"

"Twilight!"

"Let's go"

"Good idea"

The two of us fly out of the castle and we land at the shack. Twilight has a little trouble landing. She stumbles a little but I catch her.

"I'm already having fun. Sorry about that"

"No problem. Besides, I'm also having fun"

She blushes and we trot inside. I order an oatburger with lettuce and ketchup. She does the same. I look up from my menu and I see that she is staring at me with those bright big eyes. The silence between us feels like destiny; meant to be there. My heart flutters inside my chest. What is this feeling?

Suddenly Twilight breaks the gaze and we both shuffle in our seats. This moment is a bit awkward but not for long. Twilight saves the day with a question that makes it look like we're friends.

"Have you ever been here before"

"Oh many times. Ever since I was a little colt I have loved this place. I used to get the bread plain with ketchup"

She giggles.

"And your parents allowed that?"

"Somehow, yes"

We laugh and talk till the sun sets. The waitress has to kick us out. We giggle so much, that just was SO funny.

I walk with her to her castle. I drop her off at her room.

"Let's do this again. Every day lets go somewhere. The princesses visit is only for a month. It has been 3 days. You are so much fun you know that? I want to spend some more time with you"

"That sounds enchanting. Thank you Flash"

"Your welcome"

"I like you Flash"

"I love you Twilight"

We lean in for a quick kiss. She backs up and nods.
She slowly shuts her door and I am sad to see her go. Now that we are more than friends I think the journey of this visit will be very entertaining.

*************END OF CHAPTER 3**************