SPLIT AND SORROW

Rarity👠

"Babe wake up"

I slowly open my eyes and see that Flash is standing next to the bed looking impatient. I glance at the clock and nearly jump out of the bed. It is 4:00 and Flash and I have a DATE TONIGHT! I smile to pretend that everything is ok. IT IS NOT OK!!!

"Flashy when is our date"

"6:30"

"OH MY STARS I HAVE TO GET READY"

I dive off of my bed and into the closet. I look for something decent to wear. I turn around to see Flashy just staring at me.

"You may go now"

He just walks outta here. How RUDE! Now back to picking an outfit......

Lovely I'll wear that! It is manehatten rossabelle. My favourite company.

By 5:30 I have slipped into a purple gown with a gold sash and diamonds implanted in the skirt.

By 6:00 I have done my mane up expertly and I'm out the door.

----------------————••–———-----------------------
Flash⚡️

When Rarity comes strolling down the street towards me I get somewhat mad. Does she not know that we are going to the informal couples place that was built a few streets down from her house? Whoops should of mentioned that. Instead of yelling at her in public I just wrap my hoof around her and pretend that everything is ok.

"Do you like my dress"

Uummmm.....yeah my sweets it is amazing"

"Thank you"

*********************************************
Stormy🌩

I know that Princess Cadence set the two of us up (Twilight and I) but I am beginning to actually like her. Last night she did have that nightmare but she didn't ask me to stay. I was just worried about her.

I see Flash with his new girlfriend. Time to teach this guy who is boss.

" Hey Flash"

Flash looks over and his expression darkens

"WHAT"

"Come here"

He mutters something to his girlfriend and trots over here.

"You stole Twilight away"

"Yes I did. You know why"

"Because you are a bad pony"

"Because you were not good enough for her"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight✨

Gasp!

Did stormy just say............

"HEY STORMY"

He turns around looking alarmed.

"Y..yes sweetheart"

"Come here " I coo in the most loving voice I can manage.

He smiles smugly and then sashayed over here. I thought Rarity only did that!
He stands in front of me, Leans in for a kiss (because that is what he obviously thought I was trying to do) and I slap him flat across his face!

He staggers back and I run to Flash. He looks down on me and smiles. But then he looks sad and turns to Rarity.

"Rarity I think we need to split up"

Her eyes fill with tears and she runs away. I try to run after her but Flash says:
"She probably wants her space".

I agree with him. So I hug him and we walk into the restaurant together again.

()()()(?()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Rarity👠

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA💦💦💦💦💦"