EXIBIT

Twilight✨
I can't believe how well the hangout went! It left me cheering inside. For some weird reason every time I see him professionally I get butterflies in my stomach.

I'm sure I'm just being stupid. Then again I am a very smart person.

There I am again with my boastful mind.

"Hey Twilight. Want to go see that ancient professor exhibit down at ponyville square"

I look to see that the pink alicorn I call my sister-in-law is standing in my doorway.

"Wow. I didn't even know that was a thing. You amaze me Cadence. Oh, and I would LOVE to go"

I lift my new comb and work it through my mane. I wince as it yanks a gnarl.
Soon, my hair is silky smooth and I am all dressed in a gown. What? This is a VERY special event for ME.

I find my way to the front door and lock it behind me.

It has been 7 months since I have moved to the palace and I still can't find my way around.
------------------------------

I stumble a little trying to get aloft but I figure it out. The view below me takes my breath away. Ponies of all kind trot and chat, just like REAL friends. My thoughts drift to Flash. Does he really love me? Or did he just hang with me because he bumped into me? I really just want to know what he thinks of me.

"Hello? Earth to Twilight. Are you listening"

I shake my head and look at Cadence: attention on her.

"sorry sis, I was just reviewing some of my mental notes"

"Oh that's ok. I know you and your studying"

"Yeah.....studying"

I spot our destination and clumsily land, right in front of the entrance.
I step up to the ticket stand and hold out 40 bits

"Two mares please"

The sales pony takes one good look at me and Cadence and pushes away my hoof.

"No no no. Princesses should go in free. I insist"

He look around and then adds quietly,

"Especially for a pretty one like you"

I blush and quickly trot outta there.

We spend the next few hours looking at amazing artifacts. Some are uniforms that the professors actually wore. Others are the books they used. Some are pictures of them and their classrooms. The whole time my jaw is dropped in awe.

"Wow. This is so incredible"

"Yeah, I am so interested as well"

Before we know it the sun starts to set. We presume it's time to go.
---------------------
Back at home in bed I lie there, thinking about today. How lucky was I to see that! That was so cool! I am so tired I should really get to bed.

My text device buzzes. I pick it up and look down at the glowing screen:

FLASH: ARE YOU STILL UP? IF SO I WANTED TO SAY GOODNIGHT. CAN WE POSSIBLY SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN TOMMOROW😁?

I smile and reply:

TWILIGHT: THANK YOU FOR YOUR MESSAGE. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU THEN😊, SAME PLACE?

He replies instantly:

FLASH: YES. SEE YOU THEN🎉.

I beam and turn my screen off. I am thrilled. I hope that we can keep this from Cadence.

I pause, is this right? I shouldn't be lying to my sister-in-law. But if she finds out will she approve? And if not.... what will happen then?