I was joking when I said I was making it up as i go

Alan
The bell rang so I went to english ah the joy of english first thing in the morning. I walked into the room and sat in my assigned seat. Most of us are 17 why do we need assigned seats I don't think I want to ask my teacher though she's old and goes on and on I'd probably get a lecture if I asked.

Holy mother of God sex on legs just entered the classroom. By sex on legs I mean Austin Carlile I practically drool every time I see him.
"like what you see Ashby" Austin said to me with a grin snapping me out of my thoughts. That one sentence made me blush.
"maybe I do maybe I don't that's for me to know" I replied. I'm shocked Austin is never on time but I'm not complaining. I zoned out from the old bat teaching the class, I started thinking about cats and Austin. Austin loves to say things that make me blush I have a few classes with him, I know that Aaron is friends with some of Austin's friends. I'm not one for socialising with people I'd rather sleep than sleep. I felt my eyes droop I barely slept last night or the last few months what's a good night's sleep.

Austin
I noticed Alan started to fall asleep so I elbowed him gently just to wake him. His head shot up and he mumbled a thanks. Not trying to be rude but I think Alan looks physically exhausted he has bad dark circles. I may like to tease him but I am genuinely concerned about him.
I may have a small crush on Alan screw that it's a huge crush. You can't blame me have you seen Alan.

I stopped thinking about Alan and started paying attention to the old bat teaching the class she was talking about Shakespeare and exams. I looked over at Alan to see he had fallen asleep again.
I didn't bother waking him till class had ended I copied notes from the board into his book. "Hey, Alan do you want to skip the rest of today, I don't think you could stay awake for the rest of today." I asked him, I couldn't be bothered with school plus I wanted to get to know Alan better. "yeah that would be great, thanks Austin" He replied yawning afterwards. He looks so cute when he yawns, Austin pull yourself together you're meant to be ditching not standing in an english classroom thinking about Alan.

Tino(surprise)
I was sat with Aaron, Vic, Jaime, Phil and Tony in maths. We were doing a worksheet.
"We need a plan to get Cashby together" Aaron randomly said. What the hell is Cashby. Vic voiced my thoughts. "Cashby is Austin and Alan's ship name" Aaron said in a duh tone. Austin and Alan would be a great couple especially since Austin has a huge crush on Alan. "So what's the plan to get Cashby together?"