Chapter 24

Alan
I had rang my doctors and they had given me a number so that I could self refer myself to DAS (depression and anxiety service(An: it's a real thing in the UK)).

I had rang up DAS and made an appointment for a week's time. I hung up the phone after saying my thanks and saw Austin staring at me. "What do I have something on my face" I asked "No Als I'm just really proud of you for doing this" he said wrapping his arms around me. At this moment in time I was content.

~~~~~~~ le time skip 1 hour ~~~~~~~~
I was currently laying on the floor on my stomach just thinking when a pillow hit my face. "Als I'm booooorrreeeddd lets do something" Austin whined like a child.
"But Aust I'm really comfy here" I whined back. The next thing I knew was that I was over the man child's shoulder. I started giggling (yes I giggled) as Austin walked down the stairs my head repeatedly hitting his ass.

He walked out the door with me still over his shoulder I had no idea where we are going. I tried to get his attention, I poked his ass I wiggled around but it didn't work. I had an idea. "Let's have sex" I blurted out. Austin almost dropped me and the look on his face was priceless. "Sorry big boy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I just wanted your attention."
"Jesus Alan that's one way to get my attention" Austin said putting my down. I grinned at him and giggled. "What am I going to do with you Ashby" he said laughing. My first thought was love me and then screw me. "I already love you Ash the screwing will be soon" Austin said with a wink making me blush like crazy. Oopsies I must have said that out loud.