Who names chapters

Austin
Alan was so tired I practically had to drag him to my house. I didn't mind though, every time he yawned he sounded like a kitten it was adorable. "Hey Alan we're almost there, you can either sleep on the sofa or on my bed" He mumbled bed please at least that's what I got from the mumbles.

Aaron
We were all trying to come up with a plan to get Cashby together, it's very difficult to come up with since we are teenage boys who act like hormonal teenage girls.
"as we have learned forming a plan is way too difficult for us you know who we should ask for advice Jalex duh" Tony said.
"That's actually a good idea" I agreed.

"sorry boys is my teaching interrupting your conversation" oh fudge Mrs Hasbury heard us talking we should really learn to pay more attention. Nah nobody wants to hear her see I'm not even paying attention to her now. Tino kicked me so I would pay attention. "Because it's break I'm just going to let you off with a warning" Good because I don't need a lecture from some old lady I've got more important things to do.

We packed up our things and left. "I texted Jack him and Alex will meet us at the usual table and help us form a plan" Vic said.
"That's good but how didn't bitch face catch you texting she has a go at me if I breathe too loud" Jaime whinged.
"let's just go and find Jalex" Phil said.

Alan
I woke up to find Austin was sat on me petting what I assumed was his dog. "Am I a park bench or something?" I asked loudly making Austin jump and fall on the floor. "well no you aren't a park bench I've been sat on you for 40 minutes seeing if I could wake you, I need food princess" Austin said grinning.
"Two things don't call me princess and do you want to get food Austin oh and get off the floor looser I lied it was three thing" I replied, grinning at the looser on the floor.

Austin got up he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder I couldn't stop laughing. "let's get food ginger kitten" Austin said happily. I was happy because I didn't have to walk plus I got a nice view of his ass.
"Aust can I get down" I questioned
"absolutely not you need to learn your lesson about calling me a looser" He replied laughing