Chapter 17

Alan
I was freaked out by the joke the guys pulled on me, I was so grateful to actually get out of the car. I refused to talk to any of the guys because they were all in on the joke. Okay so maybe I was overreacting but how would you feel if someone popped out of nowhere and sat on your lap.

We quickly found the others and I immediately started talking to Kellin not about anything in particular but I also told him what had happened, he found it hilarious. I looked over at Austin and grinned I didn't say anything but I wasn't going to talk to him, he knew what they were planning and didn't tell me.

"Alan maybe you're being a bit immature" Kellin said softly "That's easy for you to say you didn't have Oli randomly appear on your lap" I replied.

Thinking about it, it was pretty funny my face must of been priceless. Hmm should I keep this strop up or not.

"definitely not Alan" Vic said laughing at my ridiculousness.

"wait what did I voice my thoughts again?" I asked.

"yeah you are again princess" Austin said wrapping his arms around me I might be annoyed at him but I can't resist a hug from him. "I knew you couldn't resist a hug from me" Austin said I couldn't see him but I knew he was smirking.

"let's go bitches I'm bored" Mike said "oh great little Michael is getting whingy" Vic said smirking at his brother.