Chapter 18

Vic

Holy Jeebus us flaming homos can be extremely annoying I had no idea. So thanks Alan (Thanks Pete. Just kidding) for pointing this out to me. Anywhore what the heck were we meant to be doing. "Victor darling we were meant to be bowling" Kellin said in an overly gay voice. "sweetie we know you're gay you don't need to make it noticeable" I retorted. Kellin mocked being hurt by what I said. Wow we are such a weird couple. Man if I was straight I wouldn't be able to tap that booty.

Alan

I was having a down moment I'm really hoping that it's not noticeable, it might be because I can't even be bothered to fake a smile. Austin pulled me into his arms and whispered into my ear "I know you're having a down moment princess, no it's not noticeable I just know you really well. It'll be okay I'm here through thick and thin." It was really reassuring for him to tell me that. Ugh I hate the fact that this demon in my head can take over at any point and I have no control. I leaned into Austin and whispered "I'll be okay maybe not today but one day I'll be just fine but please don't treat me any different maybe just a bit of care and attention when necessary"

He grinned at me and opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Tino yelling "leggo bowling bitches!!!!!" I rolled my eyes at him and his enthusiasm. I grabbed Austin's hand and walked close to him. There is 12 of us so we decided to split into 2 teams of 6. It was me, Austin, Aaron, Tino, Phil, Josh and Oli. The other team was Mike, Tony, Vic, Kellin and Jaime. This was going to be interesting. We were given the gross bowling shoes and were told which lanes were ours thankfully they are next to each other. We sat down and started to sort ourselves out and looked at the balls (a lot of us do that often if you know what I mean.) it's to decide if they were the right size/weight. Tino and Jaime started putting our names into the machine thingy. Josh announced "I need to get some more balls" Oli smirked and said "why sweetheart I think the pair you have now are great" Josh mumbled a shut up and went to get a lighter ball.

I started thinking but was quickly pulled out of my thoughts by Oli growling loudly, I followed his gaze and saw a waitress trying to chat up Josh while he stood there looking uncomfortable. "exscuse me could you not flirt with my friend he doesn't swing that way I know too bad so sad. You're also upsetting his boyfriend" I yelled before mumbling "fake cry" to Oli. He started to cry and the woman walked away embarrassed. I stood there with a massive grin on my face while the others were laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note |-/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update get me