what the hell even is this

Jack
So from most of us hanging out me and Lex have come up with a great plan to make Cashby happen.

Right now I am sat with Lex, Aaron, Vic and Phil in science. We are just talking about anything and everything its okay though because we're doing book work but the teacher doesn't care what we do as long as the work gets done. I haven't told Aaron, Vic and Phil mine and Lex's plan.

If they don't like the plan they can suck my dick just kidding that's Alex's job. Well they asked for our help since we are super mega gay.

"Well pesants me and Jack have come up with a brilliant plan to get cashby together" Alex said really loudly causing me to start laughing mostly because he's not normally that loud he's always that rude its brilliant.

"Okay we get it we aren't worthy everyone bow down to king Alex just kidding we aren't peasants bitch tits anywhore will one of you please tell us the plan" Phil said with sass.

"okay Mansalad the plan is we arrange to meet with them at the same place we order a pizza or something and when they get there we lock them in leave a note and we don't let them out till they're together. Now how's that for a plan peasants." I said grinning.

"That is actually a good plan well done Gayscarf and Baracat, when exactly are we going to do this?" The Mexican asked grinning.

"well there's no time like the present" Aaron said pulling his phone out.
~~~~~~~~~~|-/
Author's note
I've gone back to school so I'll try to update every other day but school work is my main priority