Chapter 16

Alan (ginger princess)
Whale this is going to be fun at least I hope. I'm currently squashed between Tony and Phil well at least I haven't got the whingy partner from those couples. I was stuck in the middle of the car while Austin was driving and Josh was in the passenger seat I sort of started to zone out. I was staring out the window not paying attention to anything and suddenly Oli sat on my lap. I didn't notice until he whispered into my ear "Hey there princess" I had no idea how to react so I nearly yelled "what the hell where did you come from?"

"I was here the whole time I was down by Phil's feet" Oli said in between giggles. I just stared at him thinking what the hell is wrong with him. I kept opening and closing my mouth like a fish. Everyone just sat there laughing and I didn't know what to say.

"your face was priceless" Josh said laughing. I realised that they had planned this.

"I hate you people" I said before pouting.

~~~~~~~Le time skip |-/ ~~~~~~~~
Vic
"um does anyone know where Oli went" I asked. "he's in the other car the others are messing with Alan" Tino said smirking.

We finally got there and god these people are mental.

~~~~~~~~~ Author's note ~~~~~~~
Sorry this is short. Maybe check out my one shot book