Prolouge

Ahsoka Tano walked down the stairs of the grand Jedi Temple for the last time with tears flying down her face, she tried not to look back at her old master who kept staring at her with sadness expressed all over his face. She finally reached the bottom of the stairs and started to walk down the hectic streets of Coruscant. She wiped her face of the tiny balls of water and put her hands to her elbows trying to warm her self up, after about 5 minutes of walking and getting bumped by the citizens of the planet she realised she had no where to go and started crying again. The night sky had spread over the sky and she had found a small dinner where she went into and sat at a table just thinking about what had happened the past couple of days.

After curling up into a corner she would have fallen asleep had a giant Besalisk not come over to her table, "Look kid I don't mean to sound harsh but if your not gonna order anything you need to leave" he said with a soft voice, she looked into his eyes and started to get up, "sorry, I'll get going" she said. "Oh no kid sorry if I came out harsh... come sit and talk" he said sitting down, Ahsoka contemplated if she should go back over but decided she needed some company. "You seem quite upset, wanna talk?" He asked, "you got time?" She asked, "yeah" he said. She told him everything that had happened about the booming of the temple and how she had been framed and had been on the run but it turned out that the real murderer had been her friend Barriss. "Wow, I'm so sorry kid, all of this in the past couple of days, you know I had heard about the bombing, is Obi-Wan alright? He's a friend of mine." He said, she was surprised to learn that Obi-Wan that great Jedi Master was friends with a person like Dexter (which she learned was his name) "yeah he's fine, well I'd better go and find a street to sleep in" she said starting to rise out of her chair. "Wait Ahsoka is it?" She nodded, "I've got a room out the back you could stay for a couple nights until you get sorted" he exclaimed, she looked at him with the biggest smile ever, "that would be amazing, thank you so much" she said. Maybe trying to make a living wouldn't be as hard as what she thought.