Chapter 8

"THATS GREAT, LETS GO" Kai said with excitement, "whoa slow down" Ahoska said panicking realising that she had just made a huge mistake. "Why, the sooner I get that crystal, the sooner I get to see my parents again." Kai said racing around the small office packing a back and then he stopped dead. "How do you know where to find those crystal things? I thought only the Jedi knew?" He asked no looking at her, Ahsoka was praying that he couldn't put two and two together but she was wrong when Kai quickly spun around, "YOU'RE A JEDI!!" He yelled, "shhh keep your voice down" she said, "oh so you're doing undercover work right" he said looking disappointed. "No look, sit down and I'll explain everything" Ahsoka said still mad at herself that she gave her secret away.

"Wow you my friend have had it tough, no wonder you didn't want people to know about it" Kai said sympathising her, "yeah and if just one person found out everyone would know since no-one here can keep a secret" Ahsoka said looking into lap. "Well I will" Kai said with his hand on her shoulder.

"So how's does it feel to get out of the temple?" Obi-Wan asked as they lakes down one of the many cold, dark and gloomy alleyways, "Well it's not what I would call getting back into the battle but it's a start" Anakin admitted as he got out his holomap. "So our target has been selling illegal weapons from these locations" Anakin stated as 3 red dots showed up on the map, "do we know what he looks like?" Anakin asked which got him a no from Obi-Wan, "well then we ask around these areas and meet back here" Anakin explained as a large circle appeared indicating their meeting place.

After Ahsoka had agreed to take Kai to Ilum, they began packing a few essentials like coats and meet up at Kai's office. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Kai asked, "Yes" she said. Perfect Kai thought.