Chapter 22

"Master everything is in place and has gone to plan" Dooku said while bowing to the translucent blue hologram of the greatest Sith Lord of all time, Darth Sidious. "You have done well my apprentice" said Sidious, his hood concealing the top half of his face, "soon Mandalore will fall in to a Republic occupation which will then be just what our new Empire will need" he said in his frightening voice careful not to make sure Dooku could sense the lie in his voice as Dooku would never live to see the Empire, "I sense it will not be long before both the Jedi Order and the Republic will fall and once more the Sith will rule the Galaxy" the dark lord said followed by a loud cackle that filled the whole room.

Once again Ahsoka woke up after being unconscious but this time it has in the harsh environment of a prison cell and the Torguta was shocked to see that she was sharing her cell with none other than Prime Minister Almec who she had helped put in jail, but she was confused as she thought that Darth Maul had taken over with the help of the man before her. "Aren't you supposed to be running this planet?" She asked eyeing him up and down, "I was until Count Dooku demanded I join the Separatist alliance otherwise my life would meet and unfortunate end so Mandalore is no longer neutral as of a week ago" the former leader spoke ashamed of what he had done. "What about the shadow collective and that rouge group of Death Watch members?" She asked curious about what had happened to this planet. "Ever since Lord Maul went into hiding and the Shadow Collective disassembled, the Rouge group known as the Night Owls have been trying to gain control of the planet but Maul's former Death Watch commandos have had a tight run of the place, that was until Dooku showed up, he has now destroyed the Death Watch commandos and is currently hunting down the Night Owls" Almec exclaimed. Just as he wrapped up the story, a few commando droids entered the cell and grabbed the man and pulled him away.

Obi Wan, Anakin, Rex and Cody stood on the bridge of a Jedi cruiser as it gracefully came out of hyperspace and came to face the gigantic planet of Mandlaore that was blockaded by Separatist cruisers. "Sir we have identified 6 Cruisers and 1 Command ship" one of the officers spoke up from his station addressing the Jedi, "this can't be right, when I was last here Death Watch were in-control with Maul as their leader, even though Maul is in hiding the Death Watch would never side with the Separatist. Something is wrong, very wrong" Obi Wan said. "While hate to break it to you but it looks as if though Mandalore has joined with Dooku" Anakin said. "General Kenobi, we have an incoming transmission from the surface" Cody told him the Jedi, Obi Wan waved it through and up on the screen was a picture of Prime Minister Almec. "Master Jedi, I'm sorry you had to find out this way but Mandalore is now in league with the Confederacy of Independent Systems, we respectively ask for you to leave or we will open fire" Almec stated. Obi Wan could tell something was a miss as if this was scripted. "We are not leaving until I get my pad-" Anakin stopped for a moment and continued "we are not leaving unit we get Ahsoka Tano." Rex looked over at Cody and Obi Wan to see if they noticed what happened and it appeared that they did. Out of nowhere Count Dooku appeared on the screen pushing Almec to the side shocking everyone aboard the bridge, "you mean this" Dooku stated as he pulled Ahsoka on to view making everyone look up. Before Dooku could speak Anakin issued out a command that declared battle, "OPEN FIRE"

Before anyone could speak on either side of the communication, Dooku quickly but off the channel that was allowing them to speak and threw Ahsoka to the ground. "For now you will sit beside me in the throne and when the time comes you will finally serve your full purpose" the Count spat at her and then shot his attention in the direction of Almec, "as for you, you did an excellent job I will let you live for now" and with that Almec was taken back to his cell, Ahsoka cuffed to the throne and the Siege of Mandalore begun.

So you all now know what this book was leading up to: The Siege of Mandalore.
If you watch Star War Rebels you will not that Rex mentions he fought alongside Ahsoka during this battle so I will try and make it as epic as I can. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them so don't be shy to comment what your thinking. Also this book is almost at an end with 5 more chapters at the most, I'm trying to wrap things up because I'm thrilled to start the next book. Anyways see you in the next chapter and MTFBWY.