Chapter 6

"Here you go" Ahsoka said handing Kai the spanner, "thanks, once I've adjusted this it should be right to go but I will need you to sign a form in my office" Kai said shutting the hatch which also hid the micro-interfere. "Sure, lead the way" Ahsoka said. It was funny how it was a mere few hours ago that she didn't trust him one bit but now she trusted him, of course not as much as she trusted people like Anakin, Rex an... STOP IT she thought to herself. She walked in to the small, cramped and dark office and saw Kai trying to find the forms, it was only then that she noticed a lightsaber lying on the caf table. "How do you have a lightsaber!?" She asked startled, "oh that thing, just an old one I thought I'd be rich when I tried handing it in to the black market but it turns out it doesn't shave one of those crystal things to make it work" Kai said knowing that he's plan was on track, he just had to make sure his lie was good enough. "Why would you turn it in to the black market?" Ahsoka asked, hoping she might find out a bit more about her new ally. "Well my parents live on Mandalore and ever since the Shadow Collective took over, know one has been able to get of world and I was hoping to sneak in and save them" Kai said thankful he remembered what to say, the rest of the plan was riding on the fact that Ahsoka used to be a Jedi. He looked at her from the corner of his eye and knew she was thinking something, "I...I may... know where to find a kyber crystal" she said.

Anakin was heading to the new Jedi Hanger which has recently been fixed after the bombing to meet with Obi-Wan and head out on his mission. He walked in to the busy hustle of the hanger and saw Obi-Wan standing next to their Jedi speeder which would get them to their destination, Obi-Wan was about to speak but Anakin interrupted "just to be clear I know that the council has sent you with me to keep an eye on me and I won't get distracted because I'll be focused on the task at hand" he said throwing himself in to the vehicle. "Well then since we've cleared that up lets get going" Obi-Wan said starting up the engine. As much as Anakin was trying to focus he couldn't help but hope that he might just bump in to Ahsoka, assuming she hadn't left Coruscant.