Chapter 9

Ahsoka and Kai were heading to the nearest Space port when Kai asked the question to which Ahsoka had been dreading. "Where are your lightsabers?" She sighed and looked away trying to work up the courage to yet again talk about those few awful days, "oh I'm sorry I didn't mea.." Kai started but was interrupted, "No it's fine, um I just never went back for them because if I do I'm just going to feel even worse" Ahsoka said trying to shrug off the memory of seeing Barriss at the trial. "Hey it's ok, besides sine I'm the only one who knows your secret, that's the only time you'll have to hear anyone ask" Kai said trying to lift her spirits. Ahsoka just smiled and started walking again trying to forget it all.

The high pitched sound of glass breaking was all Anakin could hear as his target jumped out the window, Anakin looked out trying to spot him. He finally saw him running on the flat roofs of the buildings, "here goes nothing" Anakin said to himself as he jumped out the window and just missed the roof and was hanging on for his life. Anakin pulled himself up and made a mad run for the criminal, "Obi-Wan I'm in hot pursuit of him, I'm sending you my position, try to intercept him, it looks like he's heading to the space port" Anakin said running and jumping and dodging trying to catch up to the athletic crook. "Alright I meet you there" was Obi-Wan's reply.

"Alright there's no ship that goes to Ilum, but we could go to the nearest moon or planet and just hire someone" Kai said coming back from the departure schedule. "Right then, when's our ship?" Ahsoka said trying to be heard above the crowd, "This one" Kai said pointing to the one that just landed.

Just as Anakin had guessed, he was heading to the spaceport and a ship had just landed, so the crook would probably try to get on it. "SHUT THE DOOR NOW" Anakin yelled to the nearest police officer knowing that the crook wouldn't make it in time. He stood there as Obi-Wan jumped out of no where and pulled the criminal to the ground,but that wasn't the reason he was standing without moving. He had just seen Ahsoka bored that ship and she was staring right back at him.