Home Again

Emma pov:

My parents just left, along with Henry. The kids went downstairs and I put Elliot for down for a nap. I sat in living room with Killian

"I called Marco love"

"Oh my gosh Killian I didn't even think about the restaurant"

"Hey Emma it's fine, I'm from that world and this life was fun but it's time to get back to reality"

"Reality? Well than what was this"

"Emma I just mean you knew we would be coming back to Storybrooke"

"I know what you mean I just sometimes wish this could be my life"

"Emma come on you can't tell me not one part of you doesn't want to go chase a hell beast out of Storybrooke or battle the crocodile"

"Hm well I guess I'm excited for the kids to find out about magic"

"Emma do you think they will have magic"

"I don't know Killian, but I'm worried about it"

"Well I have news, we have a buyer"

"Already it's been like 4 hours"

"This is a very popular neighborhood love"

"Well how much are they willing to pay, what we asked for"

"They want 30,000 off"

"Actually that's pretty good and we are desperate, do they want to see it"

"Yes actually tonight"

"Tonight!"

"Well Emma we want to leave tomorrow"

"I know I know, I'll start cleaning the house and maybe we should start packing"

I went downstairs and told all the kids we needed to start packing, Killian went to the grocery store and bought many boxes. I started to pack somethings in a suitcase I knew we couldn't bring everything tomorrow, just some stuff for now. I helped the kids all pack a suitcase tomorrow we were leaving to our new house are new life.

----------------------------------

5:00am my alarm went off I woke up with Killian.

"Emma why is it so early"

"What happened to the pirate who got up at sunrise"

"He died when the twins were born"

"That's true"

"Come on love we need to pack the car and get going with breakfast"

"I know I know, I will get the kids bags first"

We spent the early hours of the morning packing what we needed. We are going back to Storybrooke. I placed all the kids in the car still asleep and we packed in the minivan. I gave my bug to Henry when he and grace moved out. We drove 3 hours to Storybrooke, as soon as we got to the town line I stopped

"Emma love what's wrong"

"My parents mentioned that our age would be set back, I will be 28 again"

"Love why are you worried then"

"She said the kids won't be affected but you never know"

"Emma I can drive if you want"

"No, I want to drive in just like before"

I took the wheel and drove in the town. I didn't feel very different but my skin looked a bit better. Luckily the kids were unaffected but I was still worried about what would happen to Henry and Grace  when they drove in.

"Emma do you know where we are going"

"We have to go to Regina's office to get the keys to the house"

I drove through the streets of Storybrooke passing by the buildings that reminded me that this is my home. I drove up to her office and we parked and got the kids out of the car. We walked up to the door and I hesitated.

James "mommy why aren't you knocking"

Emma "I am honey"

I knocked on the door and Regina opened it. She stood in front of me wearing a nice red dress which complemented her hair and her pregnant belly.

"Regina!"

"Emma"

We hugged

"Regina you are glowing! How far along are you"

"Well I'm only 5 months but it's twins so I look bigger, and I see you have some children here"

"Yes I do"

"And Hi hook or Killian"

"It's nice to see you Regina"

We talked for a couple of minutes and she invited us over to dinner. I told Regina we would come along with Henry. My parents would also come to dinner. We got the keys and drove down to the house. It was right on the water near the docks. When we drove up to the house it looked huge and beautiful. It was a gorgeous stone mansion. We all got out of the car staring in awe of the house. I opened the door and walked inside. When you first walk in there is a halway with a spiral staircase at the end. Many doors lead off from the hallway. To the right there is the kitchen, bathroom, and office. On the right is a library, empty room, and big living room that is open to the kitchen. There is a dining room off the kitchen that has windows open to the backyard which is extensive. Up the staircase is a big hallway with many many rooms. At the end is a master bedroom with a bathroom. All together there are 6 berooms and five bathrooms upstairs. Down stairs there is an open basement with 2 rooms and a adjoining bathroom. There is a sliding glass door that leads out to a patio with a grill and picnic table. You walk out under the deck, I didn't even notice a deck when I was upstairs. But we found it, it is off of the living room.

Eva "mommy this house is huge"

Emma "I know honey but it will fun"

Liam "fun, this is amazing!"

James "it's awesome mommy but what if I get lost"

Killian "bud you won't get lost"

We brought in all the bags and put them in the hallway.

Elizabeth "which ones is my room"

Emma "ok honey this is how it's going to work, there are 4 rooms with their own bathroom and 2 rooms share one. So James and Elliot will have the bedrooms that share a bathroom and the rest of you will have a room with their own bathroom"

Eva "yes! We don't all have to share 2 bathrooms anymore"

Killian "this is quite a change guys but it will be fun"

We put everyone's things in their room and I left the room closest to mine with a bathroom free. This will be the new baby's room. I took a pregnancy test to make sure this age thing didn't take away my baby but sure enough I was still 2 months pregnant. After unpacking we all sat down to watch tv waiting to go to Regina's.