Bealfire

Emma pov:

My parents set us up in two rooms with huge beds. We all had a great night sleep except for the newborn baby. I managed to keep the rest of the kids asleep while I was up with the baby. In the morning the kids went down to eat while I talked with Henry.

Henry "mom I know how you can get Killian to come"

Emma "how kid, I can't think of anything"

Henry "mom he loves you don't worry"

We discussed what I should write then he took Baby Brooke and went downstairs. I went into my parents room to talk to them.

"Hey guys"

Snow "hi Emma did you sleep well"

"Yes thank you very much, I just wanted to let you know that I have a plan to try to break the curse. And I ask if you would check on Regina to make sure she doesn't do anything well evil"

Charming "of course Emma and good luck"

Before my parents talk to Regina I figured I would talk to her through mirror magic.

"Hello Emma I didn't expect to hear from you"

"I know Regina but we are friends and one day you will remember that. I just wanted to tell you that I have a plan to make your memories come back but if you wanted to try something yourself then you could talk to someone"

"Are you telling me that I should go kiss my true love, because that's not true"

" I know you don't believe it now but trust me you were in love"

"Who Emma tell me who could love the evil queen"

"His name is Robin Hood"

"The forest thief that steals from my carriages"

"I know you don't believe me but it doesn't matter. Anyway I have to go let me know if you remember anything"

"Sure of course when you kiss your true love and everything is perfect I will talk to you"

Regina was always so sassy.

I got a piece of parchment and quill and sat at a table in the library to write a letter to Killian. Hopefully when he read it he would come to the castle.

Killian pov:

Sailing on my ship with my crew a normal pirates live. We just came from a nice town with many willing attractive women if you know what I mean. I stocked up on my rum and hit the ocean again. The ship was my home. I was standing at the wheel when a bird landed on my shoulder. A piece of parchment landed on my shoulder.

Dear Killian Jones,
I know you haven't heard from me for awhile but I've been thinking about you. Please meet me in the garden of Snow Whites palace tomorrow night. I need to talk to you, no matter how much you hate me just come I need your help.
-Bealfire