Wardrobe

Emma pov:
I opened my eyes and noticed I was sitting in a small room. I was holding my baby girl. It was dark but I could see light through the door, I pushed it open and I couldn't believe the sight I saw, My mom sitting on the ground next to my father and the evil queen standing. I was in my nursery sitting in the wardrobe. I was wearing a light blue dress and my hair was slightly curled with pale yellow flowers in my hair.

Snow "who are you and why do you want my child"

Emma "Mom it's me Emma"

Snow "Regina what evil magic is this"

Regina "this is not my magic, but give me that child before I slit your throat"

Emma "you get the hell away from my baby"

I blasted her back with magic. My parents looked at me a little less afraid.

Emma "this is my baby, and I'm Emma the charmings daughter. Don't you remember I broke the curse"

Snow " this is crazy what is going on"

Charming "snow don't worry let's hear her out she is obviously against the queen"

Emma "I'm telling you I'm your daughter, you sent me to a different world in the wardrobe and I broke the dark curse. This is my child and I can prove it because I can't walk and I bet you can"

Snow "how is this possible I just had a baby"

Emma "it's been 28 years mom"

Snow "charming I believe her"

David "So you are Emma our daughter"

Emma "yes and don't worry I can get your memory back somehow"

Regina got up from the ground

Regina " ok so you are their daughter with powerful magic and you broke the curse, sure"

Emma " yes that's right Regina and all we need is true loves kiss and the curse will break"

Regina "well now I definitely believe she is your child Snow"

Snow "Regina just go back to your castle and we will get this straightened out"

Regina left and my parents helped me to their bed. I sat down with my baby girl in my arms.

Snow "she is beautiful just like you were about 10 minutes ago"

Emma " I know this is weird but trust me it will make sense"

Charming "you said true loves kiss will break the curse, why don't we"

Emma "what dad"

David "well do you have a true love we could find"

Emma "oh my gosh, I need to find the rest of my kids"

Snow "what"

Emma "I hope they are not with my husband"

Snow "why, is he not your true love"

Emma "no of course he is the love of my life but he wasn't all that good at first"

Charming "who is he"

Emma "Killian jones, otherwise known as Captain Hook"

Charming "you married Captain Hook!"

Emma "hey not now please can we just go find our children"

Snow "our?"

Emma "yes you guys have two more kids. A 10 year old boy Neal and a 5 year old girl Molly"

Charming "I bet they are in the castle, I'm going to check come with me snow"

They left me alone with my baby. I looked at her sweet face and little eyes looking at me. I then realized that I hadn't named her yet. I knew then it had to be the name Killian chose. It was a perfect name. Brooke, my last little baby girl Brooke. I used some magic on myself to ease the pain I was feeling between my legs. Then my parents walked in.

Snow "Emma we found them"

In walks Henry with my kids. They all run to me and we hug so tightly. I was worried about them. My parents talked to Neal and Molly. I tried to explain to the kids that we were in the enchanted forest and they almost couldn't believe it. I talked with Henry and he also agreed we needed true loves kiss to break the curse. He told me to send a letter to the Jolly Roger or have Regina kiss Robin. I knew it would take too much time to convince Regina but now I had to figure out a way for Captain Hook to come see me, just some random girl with his children and new baby. It seemed almost impossible.