Lunch

Emma pov:

The kids had a wonderful time on the ship last night, after I got them ready for school Elliot and I went over to my parents for lunch. I knew they were upset that I had my own house and wasn't spending a lot of time with them. Killian was going out to lunch with Belle so my parents could just have me to themselves. I walked up to their apartment and knocked on their door. I was surprised my mom wasn't teaching anymore I guess she wanted to be a stay at home mom and never miss a day of her precious children's lives. I try not to hold a grudge

Snow "Emma! It's so nice to see you"

We hugged and sat down. She took Elliot from my arms.

Emma "so how are you guys I feel like I've been very busy around here"

David "well how are you feeling Emma you look a little sick"

"I feel a little sick I mean I'm 2 months pregnant which is not a fun time"

David "I remember your mommy being extremely sick with you from 2-4 months"

Emma "well this is the worst I have ever felt during pregnancy, I can't eat anything"

Snow "Emma you should go home and rest"

Emma "no I'm fine don't worry I want to spend some time with you guys"

----------------------------

Killian pov:

Emma was out with her parents and I went over to granny's to talk with Belle.

"Killian it's so nice to see you"

She had a baby in her arms and toddler at her feet.

"Belle would you like to introduce me to your kids"

"Oh of course, this is Robert and this little baby is Emilie."

"So this is an akward question Belle but where is the father"

"Um well let's sit down ok"

We sat at the table and the little boy was hugging his mom. I think he was scared of me.

"Belle let me hold little Emilie you have your hands full"

"Thank you Killian"

"So um how is your home"

"Well I'm just staying here at granny's for the time being"

"How old is Emilie"

"She is only 1 month"

"Wow Belle how are you feeling I know it takes some time to recover"

"Well actually I am still recovering it's hard being a single mom"

"I have an idea Belle, let's let Robert sit at the counter and talk to granny so we can talk"

Granny gladly agreed and I went back to Belles room so we could talk. She sat down on her bed.

"Belle please tell me what's wrong, we are pretty good friends"

"You asked me about the father, he is dead"

"Belle I am so sorry who was it what happened"

"It was Rumplestiltskin"

"He is dead!"

"After the darkness was taken from him he lived for a long time but died about a year ago, I found out I was pregnant with Emilie on the day he died"

"Belle that's terrible I'm so sorry, but you shouldn't be living alone"

"I'm not alone I have them and Granny. Occasionally Ruby and her husband stop by"