Little Savior

Regina pov:

I went to the forest where I knew his camp was. I started walking to his tent but Daniel saw me first. He ran up to me and looked a little confused. He asked me what I was wearing and suddenly I realized I was still looking like the evil queen. Robin then ran up to me and kissed me.

Robin "I love the evil queen"

Regina "yea yea yea"

I wave my hand and change into a simpler dress and leave my hair down. I like having it long again. He takes me into the tent where the twins are sleeping.

Robin "I was taking care of these children who claimed to be my kids, I thought it was ridiculous but then it hit me"

Regina "yea Emma brought the memories back"

Robin "so let's go then"

Regina "what?"

Robin "I want to see the kids faces when we tell them they get to live in the castle again"

Regina "you're such a child, come on let's go"

I pick up my little baby boys and I flash everyone to the castle. Because of the curse the castle is back to the evil queen look. I busy myself with fixing it all up and getting the kids their rooms.

Henry pov:

My mom flashed me to a run down house. Their was huge forest and a little neighborhood. I knocked on the door that looked like it was going to break when I touched it. But it opened and their stood Grace.

Henry "Hi Grace"

Grace "Henry!"

I hugged her and we kissed. She took me inside where her father was holding my son. He handed me little Raymond and I kissed his little head. Grace sat on the couch with me and her father. They told me stories about what it was like to grow up here. It made me appreciate my family even more.

Emma pov:

After everyone's little adventure we all met in Regina's castle for dinner. Robin and Her were reunited and all the kids were fine. Henry and Grace and little baby Raymond were fine.
Killian found Belle in Rumples castle along with her two children and they joined us for dinner. Everyone was talking and having a good time. My mom had a big announcement at dinner.

Snow "ok everyone we have a surprise, Henry we are giving you the throne"

Henry "Grandma you can't be serious"

Snow "well we have fought our battle and now we think you should"

Henry "well what about Emma or Neal"

Snow "well we know that  Emma wouldn't want it right"

Emma "yes mom you are right, I'm not the queen type"

Snow "so we figured Henry, that we want you to be king, you are the reason Emma broke the first curse. This is meant for you. Also Regina used to run the kingdom so this way it's kind of like her child and my grandchild. It all works out"

Henry "thank you grandma and grandpa, and mom this means a lot to me"

We continued our dinner with talk about our dysfunctional family tree until a though popped in my head.

Emma "Regina what about your dad"

Regina "Emma you're right!"

We get up from the table and run to the next room leaving everyone else confused. We can explain to them later that Regina should get her father back when Brooke broke the curse.

Regina "Emma hold my hands I'll cast the spell"

I see the magic spark from our hands and it knocks us down. Hearing the thuds Killian, Robin and Snow run in the room.

Killian "how"

Robin "impossible"

I look up

Regina "Rumplestiltskin what the hell"

We get up and just stare.

Rumple "how did you bring me back"

Regina "we broke the dark curse and I'm supposed to get my father back"

Emma "Regina I think you just did"

Regina "this is not possible, unless, what kind of history did you have with Cora my mother"

Rumple "well Regina I guess we are closer than we thought"

Then Belle runs in the room after hearing his voice.

Belle "rumple!"

They hug and kiss. A happy reunion.

Snow "everyone is back, you did it Emma you broke the curse"

Emma "it wasn't me mom it was this little one"

-----------------

It's been 2 days. Regina and Robin lived happily in their castle. Killian and I moved into the summer palace. Henry and Grace lived in the castle with my parents and Jefferson. Belle and Rumple lived in his castle and Rumple was given some light magic, I guess he got it from the breaking of the curse. Killian and I sat in our new house or castle enjoying the view from the porch.

Killian "Emma you did it, you broke the curse"

Emma " it was you babe, when you kissed Brooke your love broke it"

Killian "well I love her and I love you"

Emma "I know Killian. I can't believe that we are living here in the enchanted forest"

Killian "you are finally getting a princess life"

Emma "I will take any life as long as I get to be with you"

Killian " me too Emma, you are the love of my life and thanks to you I am happy"

Emma "thanks to me and our little savior Brooke"

We kissed, and I stared into his eyes getting lost in the deep blue. I saw my life with him and all the happiness we had. I know our life is a fairytale cliché but it didn't matter because I had him and my children. I never thought my life would be good or that I was worth any of this.

"Killian what did I do to deserve you"

He brushed my hair away from my face as he stared into my eyes. He cupped my face, kissed me and said.

"I love you savior"

The end

I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading. Comment your thoughts!
And enjoy the season five premiere on Sunday!!!