Dinner

Emma pov:

We were resting when I heard the door bell ring. I got up and answered the door, Henry and Grace were standing there.

Henry "mom!, this house is crazy! I don't remember seeing it before"

"Me neither kid but still it is amazing, how did the age thing effect you guys you look a bit younger"

Henry "we visited Regina she said we were 18 now which isn't all the bad"

Grace "it worries me though, I'm going to have a baby at 18"

Emma "it's not that bad Grace don't worry"

Grace "oh sorry Emma I didn't mean"

Emma "no Grace it's fine really, so you guys if you want to stay here we  definitely  have room for you"

Henry "we have to decide what to do mom, Jefferson has room to"

Emma "oh right I forgot he lives in a mansion, anyway you can talk about it without us I don't want to start a argument"

Henry "it's fine mom, so can we see the house"

Emma "go for it kid if you can find your way around, you guys are coming to Regina's tonight for dinner right"

Grace "yes we will be there"

Emma "well alright Killian and I are going to finish some things up with the house and then we can head over."

--------------------------------

Snow pov:

Emma and Killian arrived in Storybrooke today. I saw her bug pass by and stopped when I noticed Henry was driving it. I still haven't seen Emma today and I want to be a grandma to her kids

David "snow what are you worrying about now"

"Emma, she hasn't come by to see us"

"I'm sure Regina told her we would all be seeing her tonight at dinner, then we can invite them all over"

"Do you think she is mad at us"

"No, I think she has finally found herself and a family who loves her"

"But we are her family David!"

"Snow we are, but she has extended our family now she doesn't just need us"

"But we had another child"

"Snow she didn't tell her kids about us, we both have upset each other but still we love them"

"David you know that she told them that she had parents, Eva and Liam at least new who we were"

"Snow, Emma still didn't tell them about magic"

"David lets just go to dinner and hope that everything works out, have hope"

"Snow you know whenever I'm with you I have hope"

-------------------------------

Emma pov:

We all headed over for dinner. I knocked on the door and Robin answered it. We all said our hellos and then we were ushered inside to the kitchen where there was a big table for adults and kids.

Regina "So Snow , Charming Thanks for coming now I think Emma some introductions are in order"

Emma "well ok then Regina these are our children. Eva, Liam, James, Elizabeth and Elliot. And I know we haven't been here for awhile so Regina and Robin who are these little ones. "