Status

They said that being the only child was something that you can be proud of. Parents would get what ever you want, protect you no matter what, and no one would annoy you unlike those people who has an annoying siblings. And thank God for that. I can't even imagined myself bursting my face into  tomato because of my irritation. I had heard rumors about having sisters and brothers. They said that when your brother or your sister had done something wrong you will be the one to blame. Aw, that's very unfair. I bet those people prayed or wished that they never had a sibling. But still, the feeling's different when you have someone you can talk right?

If you asked me, I'm not into social type person. I've never ever experienced getting attached to a person just like what they call 'best friend' or what are they corny endearments. I believed that people come and go. Time will always come that the person you had trusted so much will betray you, abominate you, curse you and stab you back. And I would not risk my life for that. It's better to trust yourself than trust others right? Well, Louis was my talk mate buddy I guess. When he died, I admit that I felt lonely and alone. He was my only friend that I can talk to. So, when he died, I stop myself from getting lonely and force myself to not get attached to anyone, anymore.

But ugh, don't you think I'm crazy talking to something that doesn't even move nor breath? I think it's okay. I think it's right to talk something than talk to someone. You will not be judged, you will not be hate and they will not say foul words about you. That's cool with me.

After that unforgettable commotion that I had with the jerk, I spent most of my suspension days at our house. I did the stupid chores that a lady should do. My mother told me about my inappropriate action. My father just laughed. Well he should. He's the one who taught me about that.

I was tired and laying in my bed peacefully when I decided to open my facebook. There's nothing so much about the news not until my eyes landed on the name I want to speak everytime, every second and every hour. I felt my heart wrapped tightly when I read those stupid words that he posted as his status.

'Vin Homes is in a relationship with Arossa Quinto'

Do you know that stupid feeling when you want to cry but you should not? i want to cry but I should not, cause I have no right to cry. Why should I? Why should I cry just because he's in a relationship? It's not like it's not new to me. He has many past girlfriends but why is this stupid status is piercing my heart?

You never noticed me Vin do you? You never noticed me. You never noticed every pieces of me.