Jerk

Some people said that revenge is the only way to pay back to those people who hurt you. It's either you do it on rush or take it patiently. In the game of revenge; you should act like a victim but the truth is, you're the villain. You'll act like an angel, but beyond that you're a merciless devil.

It's funny to think that, you don't know the people who sorrounds you. You don't know who will curse you, hate you, fuck you, kill you and will make your life a messed. That's why the only thing that you can trust is yourself. Let me ask you a question. Why does the people hurt other people? Why does it became a habit? Why does some us are insecure, hateful, and irrirated to one another? Why do we lived like that?

Why do we fucking revenge? It is because we've been hurt a lot more than we expected. We've been hurt by those people that we had trusted, that we had leaned on, cried on, laughed and shared secrets. We lived in an unfair and cruel world. Unfair shares of equality, Unfair shares of beauty and other aspects. That's why we need to lived unfair to be fair. Do you get what I mean?

But why does it confused me? Why does I have doubts? Why do I have the hateful feeling that I don't like Vin to avenge? But if you think of it, he should avenge cause I saw how he was hurt. How he was devastated, how he was falling down, how his tears fall. It hurts me so much. It hurts me freaking so much.

Vin was a good man. He was a very good man that any girl would dream of. He was someone that anyone can be proud of, so he doesn't deserved any shits. He doesn't deserve the hurt! He doesn't deserved the shits. So I've decided that I'll be the one. I'll do the revenge.

So when I was walking in the hallway again, I remembered when the jerk and I first met. It was hilarious that made me laughed inside myself. I erased that thought in a second when my eyes caught my target. Who else? The jerk.

When his victorious eyes landed on mine. He stopped for a moment when he saw my anger. Without a second thought, I ran towards him and punched him hard on his nose making him groaned in hurt; but still I didn't mind even if I did feel the crack on my knuckles.

I was angry. I was hurt. I was devastated just like what Vin feels. So I have the right. I have the right to hurt this jerk. I have the fucking right.

Because he was a man, he succeed to stopped me using his two hands. I saw how his blood flows outside his nose that made me feel guilt. But I didn't care. I didn't care until he said that; 'You don't have the right to hurt me cause your a part of the plan.'

I lost my strength, I lost all my motivations and I lost all my hopes when I've realized that I was a part of it.

I was a part of the plan. I was a part of the plan who hurted Vin. I was on it. I should be partially to be blame. I partially hurted the one who I love.

The jerk fucking tricked me.