Wished

I don't understand the idea why is it people are fighting over a lame reason. What the fuck? That's the problem on it and I don't understand why. People are making the the problem a big deal that's why there are so many complications that is needed to be answered. And why is it that the person who's the victim are the one's who need to gave in? Are they out of their mind? God, I swear I will never be a low minded person. People are so fragile and weak; you know. And I hate it. I wished that I'm an alien who punish  humans who are acting so stupid and Idiot. When will those people learn?

So, let me tell you this why I was getting wild. I was walking in the hallway in our school, getting ready for my math subject when this guy bumped me. I did even shout so loud the 'Ouch' to emphasize the hurt I was feeling. And i swear, crossed my heart I did feel the crack inside my flesh. He bumped so hard on my shoulder. And the funny thing is? He glared at me and say 'watch where you going.'

Funny right? Very funny. Oh my, my stomach hurts. Okay, enough the drama. So, because I was told by my father that I should act like a leader and a warrior, I complain about his behavior personally just before he walked away without even checking on me. Oh wow, I didn't know that sorry's not valid today's generation huh? So, what do you expect? Guys don't like to be insulted infront of so many people. So, he insulted me back. He told me about my imperfections and the way I dressed, The way I fixed myself, and even the way I walked.

I was humiliated, very. I seriously wanted to cry. But why would I? I was just talking about humans are fragile and weak, and I didn't count myself as that. I'm not weak. I'm not fragile. I'm strong. So you know what I did? I punched him. Not just twice but thrice. On his cheek, on his abdomen, until the very last urged, on his nose. I broke his nose. Good for you. Little freak.

Because the commotion was a something that should be fixed. We were brought to the discipline office. I was expecting the result so I was not surprised that I was the one who get a suspension for a week. Who would believe me when the whole evidence was on the jerk's face.

When I got out in the discipline office, the jerk followed me. I ignored him not until he said 'sometimes you need to let go the things that will hurt you.'

I was left in awe when he said that. He was right. He was practically right. I was the one who made the big deal out of it. If only I did let go, this would not happened. But that's not easy. It's not easy to let go when you feel that's right.

Jus like what I feel to Vin. It's not easy to let go when the feeling brought you to heaven. I wished I can let go. But I just can't.