Zones

I once told you that I will never attached myself to anyone anymore. I forced myself to do that to avoid getting hurt. Cause what I said, humans are fragile and weak. They will eventually be broken into pieces if one mistake could touched them.

I don't really get idea why i was with this jerk watching the couple infront of us cuddling like crazy people. I want to look away and just disappear but then I realized that I was in the real world. If you play the game, you should play hard whether it's unfair or not. you need to be strong no matter what. But why I cannot do that? Why I cannot take the pain? Why I cannot accept that Vin and I are not meant together? Why can't I just let go?

Apparently, my Yes turns to be a good one. Yes, I have agreed to this jerk to help him get Arossa. It turns out that I became one of their friends in their group. I have read some in my facebook's newsfeed about this 'friendzone'. Friends zone my ass. Are you kidding me? Then why is it Vin and Arossa looked to each other as if their the only one's living here on earth? Are they really inlove or it's just a young love? They didn't even mind that they were sorrounded by bunch of people specifically me.

Vin, why are you doing this to me? Can't you see that I'm hurting? Can't you see my heart is shattering into pieces? Why can't you just look at me? Why are we not meant together? Why do I have to go this different zones just to get you? Why do I have to go this path?

If only I can choose who to love, I would never choose you. I would never choose you.

But, my heart just choose you and I can't do anything with that. My heart just walked to your path.