Finally

Time is everything. Someday, the pain that you feel right now will eventually fades when you'll be patient to wait for the right time. You don't need to rush things cause there's no need to. If you said you'll let go. You need to let go. You don't need to look back on your past, cause pasts makes you stronger for who you are right now. Even if it's difficult, you need to let go. You need to fucking let go.

As for me. I don't know anymore. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I don't know anymore. I don't fucking know anymore! Why is this happening to me? Why is it everyone's saying goodbyes to me? After Louis, then Dean? What I have done to suffer this pain?! Why am I the last person that they talked to? Why do I have to know their death? Why do I have to hear their struggles? What am I to them? A diary?

After Dean called me that night. I tried to call him many times again, but then it was disconnected. The line was still dead. When monday came, I rushed to school without even eating my breakfast cause I was hell worried. Worried as shit. The last time we talked, I didn't hear any loud screech or even breaking glasses like Louis' accident back then. But then, three days had passed, I can't see Dean's shadow anymore.

All I know was he's gone. He was gone. He was gone and it seems everyone didn't noticed it. Everyone's busy doing their own businesses. And I hated it! I fucking hated it! Dean, did you really just gave up? What happened to you? What are your problems? Why did you called me like Louis did? Why?

There are so many questions in my mind that I can't answer. Complications starts to complicate me that made me weaker. I felt my skin get paled and my eyes blurred. Within a second; I was on the ground. I fell. I fucking fell. And it hurts.

My memories flashed on my mind until I saw the familiar face that I wanted to spend my life with. It was Vin, it was Vin. I saw him walking towards me. I saw him talked infront of me but I can't hear anything. I can't hear anything and I badly want to hear it!

What happened? Why did you walked towards me Vin? Did you finally notice me? Did you finally feel me?
Did you finally see me?

Did you...Did you finally catch me?

Answer me Vin, answer me.