Immoral

According to our ethics teacher the word 'Immoral' is defined when a person acts violently and is opposed to something that is right. Just like love, when you love someone, you only need to be loyal to make your relationship work. You should not act any immoral actions to avoid any havoc in your life. But why is that some people who are already a committed one, still acts immorally? Are they lover's not enough? Are there love's not enough? Why is that there are people who loved two persons? Is it possible? Is it possible what I'm seeing right now? Is it possible that you can love two persons at the same time?

God, if you remember what I wished last time, can you exchange that wish right now? Can you do that? Can you erase my memories? Can you blocked my eyes to stopped myself watching Arossa and the jerk kissing? Cause God, it hurts. It hurts very much. It hurts than falling. It hurts to think right now about Vin. It hurts me to see him crying. It hurts me to think how he'll going to suffer and fix his broken heart.

I know the feeling. I know cause I feel. I don't even know how he will going to take it. What can I do to comfort you Vin? What can I do to take you away to stopped watching them?

I saw him clenched his fist. I saw how he's angry tears fall. I saw how his lips shivered. I saw how he closed his eyes to wished that it was a dream. I saw everything. I saw every fucking everything. I saw how his life became a messed after that incident.

And do you know what it hurts? It hurts to think that he messed his life just because of that bitch.

You really loved her Vin do you? But how about me? There's still me. You can't give up. Im still here, waiting for you to be complete again.

I can make you complete Vin, I can make you fucking complete. I can fix your shattered heart if only you see me. I can fucking complete you.