Chapter Eleven - "Your makeup will be ruined"

"He is here." Haneul's eyes widened as she stood up and fixed her dress.

She was shocked because her hair went from her breast part up to her neck and they trimmed some bangs. And she looked so different. Like really different. But it was the good kind of different.

"Let me just fix your bangs and here," Hani said offering her a purse. "Inside, there's a pepper spray, a hair brush, some mouth spray, and other needed stuffs! Now go and have some fun!"

Haneul checked the time once again and she noticed it was exactly 7:30 P.M. She smiled at the thought of him, keeping his words to himself. She opened the door only to see Wonwoo looking as great as her. He too, looked different. From nurse, depressed, stressed Wonwoo to handsome Wonwoo. The girl didn't notice that she was already staring at him.

"Good evening, my lady." Wonwoo bowed. Her eyes widened.

"Act natural." Hani said, coughing between words.

"Let's go, shall we?" He approached, extending his arm to her. And she wrapped her arm around his.

"You look really great tonight." He whispered with his oh-so deep voice. "More beautiful than the stars above."

Haneul blushed and hid it by lowering her head. It was true though. She looked really beautiful-more beautiful than the stars above. Her dress complimented her body-herself. Everything looked perfect. Her hair, her shoes, her makeup, and her pretty face. However, Wonwoo looked great as well. Although he wasn't actually a high school student, he took great effort in preparing.

"You look great as well." She smiled but it faded when she remembered who bought her dress. "I think I know why I look um, great."

"Why?" Wonwoo said.

"Because," she started. "a great person bought this for me. A really great person."

-

They entered the venue and it looked really extravagant. Students especially girls were talking about their dresses and their stilettos and other girl stuffs. However, some other girls and boys looked at the two who had just arrived.

"He's not from our school right?"

"I think I've seen that guy somewhere."

"Yeah! He's a nurse in XXXX Hospital. He's always there everytime we visit grandma."

"But wait- is that Lee Haneul?"

"I think so. Obviously, no one but Haneul would actually bring a date from the outside of the school."

Haneul didn't get it why everyone is so excited about a school dance. To her, it was basically just a school program where girls wear dresses while boys wear tuxedos (or whatever you call it) and dance. They'll be together with their dates and just dance. It was just a typical occassion for her. Nothing special, really.

"Miss Haneul!" The principal who was wearing a red fitted dress with her hair up in a really good bun greeted with a smile. "Almost did not notice you there. You look really beautiful and we've prepared a special seat for you and your date tonight."

They were led by the principal and it was indeed special. Their chairs weren't blue as the others but they were red. And the designs were different. "Why do we have to sit here, Principal?"

"Because you're the top 1. Oh and let's not forget about your handsome date, Mr?"

"Jeon. Jeon Wonwoo." Wonwoo said, smiling at the principal. "Mrs?"