Chapter 6

A/N: Shipping crisis! Don't worry, the ships in this story are safe. Basically, I've started shipping IceLat and... yeah. Sorry, Sealand. At least you still have Liechtenstein. The reason that I'm changing my mind is because Latvia is 15 and Sealand is 12. In other words, that's someone in grade 10 (For confused Americans, that's the second year of high school. I think you call it junior? Not sure, though.) dating someone in grade 7. It's not technically pedophilia, but for me, it's still a bit weird. (I'd thought that Latvia was 13 until now. Let's just be honest, he doesn't exactly look like he's Eren Jaeger's age.) Anyways...

Why does everyone mistake me for America?

Canada lay in bed next to a sleeping Cuba, staring at the ceiling.

Am I really so boring that even my own boyfriend can't tell us apart?

With a sigh, he rolled over to face the wall.

Do we even have any important differences? Whenever I talk about Toronto to America, I call it my version of New York. Maybe I'm just a clone. A boring, pathetic clone.

At that moment, he felt two arms wrap around his waist.

"You're still awake?" Cuba whispered.

"Y-yeah. Sorry. I was just thinking."

"Don't apologize. What were you thinking about?"

"J-just politics."

Canada swore that he could hear Cuba's smile in his voice.

"You worry too much. Get some sleep."

"O-okay..."

Canada closed his eyes and nestled into Cuba's chest. Eventually, he felt his thoughts grow hazy and he fell asleep.