Chapter 15

A/N: We interrupt this program to give you a chapter of fluff. Um... contains some implied fun at the end, but it never actually shows anything. Oh, and I forgot to mention this in the first chapter: I will avoid using full sentences in languages that I don't speak to avoid grammatical issues because Google Translate sucks like that, but for the sake of keeping in character, I will use some individual words and phrases in other languages. If you are fluent and you notice any grammatical or spelling errors, please don't hate me and please let me know. I will fix it as soon as possible. (The same goes for French, despite the fact that I am bilingual. Well, and English. Let's just say that if you notice any grammatical or spelling errors at all, please let me know.) Okay, now that's out of the way so I feel much less nervous about using other languages. :) This goes for any of my stories, though. I live off of criticism. If there are errors, OOC moments, unnecessary sentances, etc, please let me know. I mean, don't just say "This chapter sucks" and leave it at that. Please specify. Other than that, feel free to rip me apart!

Estonia sat perched at the top of the stairs to the basement, reading. Unfortunately, his doorbell ringing startled him enough that he fell and nearly did a front flip down the stairs.

With an irritated sigh, he got up and opened the door. As he had expected, Russia was on the other side of the door.

"It's two o'clock in the morning. What do you want?"

"Belarus came over..."

Oh. Trying not to laugh, Estonia let Russia in and locked the door behind him.

"You're about eighty six times her size in area. Why are you afraid of her?"

"But..." Russia's voice trailed off.

Estonia smiled and pressed his lips against Russia's.

"You'll be fine. Do you want to stay for the night, though?"

"Da." Russia murmured.

While they were lying in bed, though, neither of them could sleep.

"Eesti?"

Estonia rolled over to face him, eyes wide.

"What did you just call me?"

"Was that incorrect?"

"I..." Estonia paused, "Could you explain what's happening?"

A blush settled on Russia's cheeks.

"I... I wanted to call you by how you call yourself..." He paused, "Since I... I forced you to live with me, I feel like I owe it to you."

Estonia looked up and smiled.

"That's actually really cute."

He sighed and closed his eyes, nestling into Russia's chest.

"I love you." Russia whispered.

"I love you too." Estonia paused and his eyes opened a crack. He climbed up and kissed Russia quickly.

Russia's blush deepened and his usual smile reappeared. After a bit of hesitation, he wrapped his arms around Estonia and kissed him again. With a burst of courage, he leaned down and asked,

"Do you want...?"

Estonia grinned up at him.

"Definitely."