Chapter 20

A/N: Can I just say something? My favourite Hetalia strip of all time is Bloody Sunday, and I swear I would do anything to put that in the anime. The reason why I bring this up is because of how everyone is obsessing over the Davie strip/episode and... it didn't blow me away. I don't know, for me it felt too forced in the strip and almost cheerful in the anime. If you haven't read Bloody Sunday, I highly encourage you to look it up. I think that it's posted on LiveJournal and it is absolutely incredible.

"How long can you stay?"

"My boss said that I have to go home in a week."

Russia had managed convinced his boss to let him stay at Estonia's house for a while, masking it as a political meeting.

Estonia smiled and leaned over the table to kiss him.

"I suppose that we should touch on politics, then, even if only for a few minutes."

Russia shook his head.

"I've had more than enough political discussions lately. Besides, I think that we know the state of our relationship well enough."

"Russia..."

"Please, Eesti? I haven't had a proper conversation in months."

Estonia relented with a sigh and got up.

"Tea?"

"Pozhaluysta."

"Two sugar, right?"

"Da."

Estonia quickly returned with two teacups, and Russia thanked him quietly as he took his.

"Well, has anything interesting happened in your life lately?" Estonia asked.

"Other than Belarus still trying to marry me, not really. What about you?"

"You've heard that Lithuania, Poland and Canada are in a relationship now, right?"

"Nyet, but I could have guessed."

"Well, from what I gather, Lithuania had a panic attack last week." He said grimly.

Russia looked up in surprise.

"He did? I don't remember him having them in the past."

"He got them occasionally, but only in rather dire situations. I can't help but wonder what triggered this one."

Russia bit his lip and stared into his cup.

"You don't suppose that I played a part in it, do you?"

"I don't see how you could have." Estonia paused when he sensed a sudden change in atmosphere, "Russia?"

His eyes widened when he heard soft 'kol'ing, gradually growing louder. He reached over and placed his hand on Russia's. Russia glared up at him.

"I don't-"

Estonia cut him off with a kiss. In hindsight, it probably wasn't the safest idea, but he couldn't stand to hear Russia sound so... wrong. The kiss seemed to calm him, however, and when he pulled away, he seemed to be turning gradually back to normal. He blinked a couple of times.

"Eesti...? Did I... What did I do?"

Estonia smiled in relief.

"Nothing, Russia. You just scared me a bit."

Despite seeming unconvinced, Russia nodded and they finished their tea in silence.