Chapter 1

Hi my name is Madelynne Silva but my friend calls me Maddie. Yes i only have 1 friend I'm not popular as u know. I'm very shy. I am just your average teenage girls who prefers wolfs over vampires and all that shit. I'm not depressed like other so that means I don't do self harm.
"BREAKFAST!" My mom yells.
"Coming." I said.
I get dressed and do my hair and makeup and all that stuff. I go downstairs and get a granola bar.
"Aren't u gonna eat something." My mom said
"Oh umm I'm not hungry, I'll just eat at school." I lied. The reason I don't eat is because if I do I'll just become fat and everyone will keep making fun of me even more. Yes I get bullied at school by 9 boys. Cameron Dallas, the leader, Taylor Caniff, Hayes Grier, Nash Grier, Shawn Mendez, Mathew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Jack Johnson, and Jack Gilinsky. Yes i know that's alot but I still don't know why they bully me we used to all be best friends.
"Ok honey have a good day at school, oh and I'm not gonna be here when u get back so u r gonna say by yourself for like a few hours ok?" She said.
"Ok." I say back.
School? More like a misery hole to me. I grab my mint green penny board and start riding to school. I would take the bus but they r all just to mean to me. On my way over there the bus came by and kids opened there windows. Oh no here we go again.
"Hey slut what r u doing here shouldn't u be dead." A kid said and the rest of the kids laughed.
"Go away no one likes u, and no one ever will." Another kid says.
I just ignore them I mean why listen to them if all they say is crap. I got to school and put my stuff away in my locker. I got my books and closed my locker. I all of a sudden get slammed into the locker and I hit my head hard. "Owww." I say.
"Oh look the bitch here got a boo boo."
I knew exactly who it was, it was Cameron and his gang. They just laughed. I picked my books up and head to class.
"Hey we ain't done with u yet." Cameron says.
Taylor and Carter then come to me and punch me in the stomach and face. Then Cameron comes and kicks me, hard.
"Oww." I say to myself.
"Let's go guys or we will be late." Hayes said.
They all then just left me there. I got my books , again.
"Maddie r u ok?" Esmi says to me.
Esmi was my best friend since we were small since the guys were no longer my friends.
"Yeah I'm fine. Let's just go to class." I say
We got to class our 1 class which is science and sit in our seat.
"Ok class today we will be making a project with partners." Ms. Gomez said. (There teacher)
Me and Esmi then look at eachother.
"But I'll be assigning u guys in partners." Ms. Gomez says.
Everyone groans, including me.
"Settle down class, ok Angel and Josh, Esmi and Jacob, Alex and Olivia, Maddie and Taylor...."
Wait did she just say something I wish I never heard in a million years. I look at Taylor and he is just as confused as I am. I just wonder if he feels just as bad as me.
*Flashback*
We were at the park and went up in the hill and climb a tree.
"Maddie slow down your going to fast." Taylor says.
"Then try catching up." I say. (They were 9 around this time)
We get to the top and sit in a branch. We watch as the sun sets and all the pretty colors in the sky.
"Promise me we will be best friends forever." I say
"I promise." Taylor say and crosses his heart.
We then hug and keep watching the sunset.
*Flashback over*

I guess that friendship wasn't forever. I go sit next to Taylor.
"Umm hey." He says.
"Hey." I say back.
Silence lasts for about a minute I think.
"So any ideas?" He says.
"What about the solar system? It seems easy enough we can put a few notes and then put a model of all the planets and stuff." I say.
"Umm sure I guess we will work at it at my house ok?"He says
"Oh umm what about tommorrow I have volleyball practice." I lied.
"Ok then tommorow it is." He says.
We then leave. I had to lie to him first of all eww I don't want to go to his house. Second of all I hate this guy he thinks that I will show up to his house happy to do this? I should probably just relax I mean it can't be that bad right? I went to the rest of my classes and kept thinking if I should get a makover or not. I was gonna go over with Esmi like usual until someone punched me, and I knew who it was since this happens everyday........
******************************

Hey guys it's me jennifer and sorry for that little part I kinda ran out of time. Maddie don't hate me if I include to much abuse and stuff cause it's gonna get ugly soon. I hope u guys like the chapter, bye✌