Chapter 28

Jennifer's POV
I saw Maddie pass out but the last thing I heard her say was Mary. We all went to help her, Taylor picked her up and took her to the car. I was about to get in the car until I got a text.
'Meet in the back of that stupid restaurant NOW- M'

Wierd.
"Umm hey guys I'll meet u at the hospital I gotta go do smething." I said and ran to the back of the restaurant.
"Did u forget me?" I heard her say.
"No boss I didn't forget about u." I said.
"I know the little scheme u pulled off back then, u know I ain't that stupid." She says and I just look down.
"U know about Eli's, Aarons, and Jacks secret right?" She asked and I nodded.
"Good this is gonna be fun I aldready have a plan to spoil there secret." She said grinning.
"Why did u want me in the first place?" I asked now getting a little mad.
"You, well u r so easy to trick u will just do whatever I want and with your help I can finally get my revenge, she will pay for what she has done, and I now found some recruits for the job." She said.
"I want u to drug maddie and if u don't do it I will kill your sister and brother as I said some years ago to u, I've killed many people in my life and u have to." She said and she handed me the drug.
"Besides she almost remebered everything except...... well u." She said.
My blood started boiling when I heard that and it was true why would maddie remeber everything except me?
"I'll do it." I said and she starts smirking.

Maddie's POV
I wake up in the car and see everybody panicking. My jaw was hurting like hell.
"Hey guys." The car then all of a sudden stopped.
"Omg your ok." Esmi said.
"Yeah but my jaw hurts like hell." I said.
Matthew then gave me an ice pack. I put it on my jaw until I realized how did he have a ice pack with him.
"Wait how did u have this ice pack?"
"I carry many things in life u know." He said an started taking out many random stuff from his pockets like gum, tissues, even a toothbrush.
"Ok?" I said a little weirded out.
I look out the window I see that we r no where close to anywhere to be honest. The roads were empty which I thought was odd.
"Wait who is driving my car?" I asked and see Cameron in front.
"Sorry I was tempted to." He said and I just laughed.
I look behind me and see some black car following us.
"Guys who the hell is that?" I ask.
"I don't know maybe they will go away." Aaron said.
Cameron then took a right and they followed. He then took a left and the car was still following us.
"Ok what is this guys problem." I said.
"STOP THE CAR!" I yell and Cameron followed my orders.
I get out the car and so does a some guys from the black car come out. Eli then comes behind me.
"What the fuck is your pro-" Before I could finish he pulled out a gun and pointed it at me. I was shocked shocked at shocked at his sudden move.
Eli then gets her gun which I don't know where the hell she got that from.
"Guys get out here!" She yelled and Aaron and Jj came out with there guns.
"What the fuck is goi-" Before I could finish the guy tried shooting Eli but she dodged and I hid behind my car.
I then saw Eli punching this guy and flipping him over and shooting him. She was dodging almost every shot and kick the guys tried to do. She then got the guys head and smashed it onto the car. That must hurt like shit.
"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled.
I saw Eli look at me with her bloody face.
"We'll explain later." She said.
She then got the guys gun and shot him in the head but another guy came and dropped her to the floor. Jack came and knocked the guy out. Aaron came along and looked at the car.
"Everyone out the car." He ordered and everone got out.
Eli then got in and started hitting all the guys and shooting them. One of the guys got on the car and broke the window and got Eli by the neck. Her driving was now getting wierd. She punched the guy and throwed him out. She stopped the car and she just took out another gun.
"Everyone in the car!" She yelled and everyone got back in.
I was about to get in until a guy got me and pointed a gun at my head.
"Shoot me and she gets shot as well." The man said.
"Let go of her." Eli said.
"No can do its the bosses orders." He said.
"We don't work for her anymore." Jack said.
"But we do." He said.
I kick the guy in the balls and get the gun that was in his hands.
I point the gun at him.
"Haha what r u waiting for shoot me." He said.
I couldn't do that, I can't kill a person I just can't.
"I ca- can't." I said and dropped the gun.
"That's what I thought." He said.
"Get in the car now." Eli says and I get in the car.
I get in the car and see the guy knock the gun outa her hand.
"U should have never done that." She said and took out a lipstick?
"U know us girls r much smarter than u think." She says and then tazes him with the lipstick.
A lipstick tazer?
She then sees more cars coming and the 3 of them start running to the car.
Before I could say anything I saw jennifer cover my mouth with a cloth and drag me out to one of the random cars. Before I passed out I could see Jack and Aaron fighting the guys while Aaron drove everyone away. Eventually I passed out knowing this was not a good day.

******************************
Hey guys it's me Jennifer again. I think everyone know Eli aaron's and Jacks secret by now. If u don't well then in the next chapter u will. Sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I am just a lazy girl. Plus I have so much school work. I HATE IT. We should have no homework. Well guys just gonna say next chapter is gonna be a bit different than u expect. Well bye guys love ya.✌❤❤