Chapter 9

Taylor's POV
Did she just say she forgives me? Are we friends again? So many questions and no answers. I'm so happy right now. I almost forgot prom is next month. I've been wanting to ask Maddie for a long time. Maybe I will. First I need to make a plan.
Maddie's POV
Esmi lied to me, Again. My cousin didn't die she is after me now. It was now morning and I forgot my dad was here. I put on some shorts and a tank top with some flats and woke up my brother for school.
"Maddie who is that guy in mommy's room?" He ask.
"He is out daddy." I say with a smile.
When u said that the biggest smile came across his face and he ran into the room to wake him up.
"Daddy!" He yelled with tears of joy.
"Hello kiddo." He says hugging him tight.
"I missed u." He said.
"I missed u to but u have to have to get ready for school." He said.
"Ok daddy see u after school." He said and we left off.
My brother went on the bus and I rode my penny board. When I got there I went to my classes.
Esmi's POV
Taylor texted me and the other guys last night that he wanted to ask out Maddie to prom and I screamed. Yes of course I decided to help. I also wanted Jennifer to help I mean it's been a long time.
Maddie's POV
I was going to lunch until someone covered my mouth and dragged me somewhere. I opened my eyes and saw I was in the gym. I looked at the floor and saw roses spelling something.
"Will-u -go-to-prom-with-me?" I say and then I started getting confused. I saw a banner and it said my name.
"Will u go to prom with me?" Taylor says coming in all dressed up with a white rose in his hand.
I started to cry a little and hugged him.
"Of course I'll go with u." I say crying.
He then puts the rose in my hair. I then saw everyone here.
"Did all of u plan this?" I say with the biggest smile in my face.
"It was mostly Taylor's idea." Jennifer says.
Then all of a sudden Nash started walking up to Esmi with a red rose.
"And will u Esmi go to prom with me?" He says and Esmi starts crying.
"Of course I will." She says with a smile and he puts the rose in her hair.
She smiles and hugs him to death. (Not litterally)
Jennifer just looked at us both and smiled a little then sat down.
Mathew started walking up to her.
"I know u don't remember me, we used to be best friends when we were small, we would do everything together till u moved, I never forgot u until u came back." He says the gets on his knees and holds up a pink rose to her.
"Will u Jennifer go to prom with me?" He says.
Jennifer's POV
"Will u Jennifer go to prom with me?" Mathew says.
"Of course Mathew I'll go to prom with u, I've never forgotten u either, u were my life, and I hope we never separate again." I say with tears and hug him.
He puts the rose on my hair. How did he know a pink rose.
"I also kinda knew pink was your favorite color." He says and u smile. He then hugged me tighter.
"Awwww." Everyone says and I blush.
"Don't worry us 3 girls will never stop bieng best friends, and this time it's for real." Esmi says.
Me Esmi and maddie get into a group hug.
******************************
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. Maddie did u like it, or nah. So them 3 girls are now going to prom. Yaasssss (trying to imitate maddie)
Well i hope u guys enjoyed bye.