Chapter 8

Cameron's POV
I'm walking back and forth thinking of what I have done.
"Cam u there?" Mathew asked.
"Umm yeah come in." I say I mean I needed company.
"U ok, I mean u haven't been yourself latley." He says.
"I'm fine it's just I realized that I know Mary." I say.
"Really who is she?" He says like a little kid wanting to know.
"She was my ex." I say.
"Why would u be with Mary I mean I never met her but she seems kindaa............. wierd." He says.
"It know right, I think I know why I believed her now, but why didn't I remeber tho?" I ask.
"I really don't know but seriously let's go do something cause I'm bored." Mathew says.
Maddie's POV
Jennifer seems so familiar it's just I can't figure it out.
"I'm still very sorry I know u will never forgive me and I know it wasn't yours or my fault but still I'm sorry." Taylor said to me.
"Taylor, I forgive u." I say with a smile.
"Really?" He says.
"Yes really I know I shouldn't be mad at u." I say.
"So u want to ummm......hang out some time?" He asks kinda scared.
"Sure." I say.
After that I went back home with my brother safe.
"Want to watch a movie with me?" My brother asks.
"Sure I'll get the popcorn and icecream." I say.
I got the stuff and started watching spiderman. It's his favorite ok don't judge. He started to copy his moves and I just did the same. All night we just laughed and did moves and of course still watched the movie and eat food, I mean who doesn't? It was now time for him and me to go to bed. He was asleep on the couch so I just put him a quick blanket on him.
I went to my room and put on my pj's. I got into bed and just kept thinking, who is Jennifer?
*Flashback*
"Maddie are u sure u should go with your cousin I mean she got out of jail because of something awful." Jennifer says.
"Its ok she is just driving me home." I say
"Fine but plz be safe." She says hugging me.
"I'm not gonna die u know, me u and Esmi will always be friends ok?" I say.
"Ok bye." She says and I leave.
(In the middle of driving with her cousin mary)
"MARY LOOK OUT!" I scream and a car crashed into us and everything turns black.
*Flashback over*
Oh...my god. Jen-jennifer was my best friends with Esmi and me. Why didn't Esmi ever tell me about this. I decided to text Esmi.
(E- esmi
M- maddie)

M- Hey Esmi can we talk?
E- Sure what's up?
M- Do u know who is Jennifer?
E- .......
M- What are u hiding from me, what aren't u telling me?!?
E- Ok fine me u and Jennifer used to all be best friends and Jennifer says she was gonna move schools the day u got on the crash, u said goodbye and went with your cousin, your cousin died and lost part of your memory. So I had to lie about Jennifer cause she tried to also warn u.

Warn me? About what?

M- About what?
E- When mary got out of jail she said to Jennifer that u were next and u didn't listen to her and left.
M- Oh my god.....what is happening
E- I don't know and I'm sorry for lying to u I didn't want to put more pressure on u in that time.
M- .... it's fine I guess talk to u tommorow.
E- kk bye
M- bye

Wow I even been lied to by my own best friend. What else is gonna be next. Next thing u know there is a knock at the door.
"Uhh." I say and lazily get my shoes and walk to the door. When I opened it I saw a man, a strong one.
"Umm can I help u sir?" I ask.
"Maddie is that u?" He asks.
"Umm yeah who are u?" I ask.
"I'm your father." He says and I stood there in shock.
"But my mom said u left us." I say.
"I never left u I went to the milatary." He says
"Didn't u get my letters?" He asks.
What letters?
"No well at least I never go for the mail my mom did but she is gone now." I say with a tear.
"What do u mean gone?" He asks worried.
"She is dead." I say now crying.
"Oh my gosh." He says and then breaks down.
"My letters I sent one to u and your mother whenever I got the chance." He says.
"I didn't know but welcome home daddie." I say with and little smile and hug him. He hugs back and we both start crying.
"Come in u must be tired u can sleep in mom's room." I say and he nods.
"Thank u sweetie and goodnight." He says and kisses my forehead.
I went to my room and slept for once in my life with a smile on my face.
Esmi's POV
I can't believe I told her the truth she must hate me. Esmi keep strong she is your best friend not your enemy. I wonder why Jennifer came back to the school. OMG I JUST REMEBERED SONETHING. Sorry I over react sometimes. Prom is next month. One exiting thing to tell maddie. I don't care if no one asks me out to prom. I actually have a tiny crush on Nash but of course he wouldn't like a girl like me, right? Well who cares I'll just party on my own with Maddie. Yay girl spirit. Maddie and I have to go shopping and stuff and since she got her makover it's even better. I can't wait.
******************************
Hey guys, hey maddie.
Sorry for the short chapter. Maddie I finally added your dad so he isn't the bad guy. Ok guys so I'm finally not sick so I can right more but I cant update tommorrow so don't expect one okay. The reason why is because im going with my family to Universal Studios. Yay.
Bye guys. Bye maddie. Hope all of u enjoyed it.