Chapter 12

Maddie's POV
This was a fun day but I had to go back home. How do I go home tho with a wheel chair and a broken leg.
"U are not going alone home this time u know." Shawn says and I laugh.
"Fine but only today." I say and he agreed.
"Hey Taylor I'm taking your special someone home." He says and he blushes a little.
Taylor is to cute.
"Kk make sure she makes it over there safe cause I don't want her getting kidnapped." Taylor says and Shawn nods.
We start walking home, well actually I'm riding so Shawn is walking me home and it was quite.
"Oh yeah I never knew u can sing and play guitar until u played that song to my brother, what is it called?" I brought up randomly.
"Oh it's called The Weight and I can play a song for u and your brother tomorrow since there is no school tomorrow." He says.
"Sure I would love that." I say and smile.
"Hey maddie I've been wanting to ask, do u really forgive us?" He asks.
"Well u guys have bullied me many years but until I found out the truth so I know it's none of your guys is fault, so yes I forgive u." I say and smile.
"Oh thank goodness I thought u were messing with Taylor." He says and I laugh.
I finally got home from that long walk.
"Bye now I'm now going to go with my bae." I say.
"But Taylor is at his house." He says confused.
"He ain't my bae I'm talking about Netflix and popcorn." I say and he acts hurt.
"Oooooo wait until I tell Taylor your cheating on him." He says playfully and I laugh.
"Bye Shawn." I say.
"Bye Maddie." He says.
I go inside my house and see my dad and brother on the couch.
"So I see u do have a boyfriend." My dad says.
"Shawn isn't my boyfriend he is just a friend." I say laughing a little.
"Not him, he is a chill man, I'm talking about u and Netflix, how long have u guys been together?" He asks making me and my brother laugh.
"Let's see about like 16 years." I say and he looks at me in shock.
"U need to break up with him right now." He says and I act hurt.
"Excuse me but netflix is my life." I say.
"To bad do it right now." He says and puts netflix.
I walk over to the TV and get the remote.
"I'm sorry netflix but I cant be with u anymore my dad this KS u are cooler than him so we are over." I say and my dad looks at me like he was hurt.
I was laughing in my mind like crazy.
"I'll see u in the weekend tho." I say and turn off the tv.
My brother is just in the floor laughing hard holding his stomach and I look at my dad and we both just burst out laughing.
Esmi's POV
I was at the park here with Hayes while everyone else was playing in the swings and slides.
"So umm I see you have no one to go prom with huh." He says making a tear come out of me.
*sniff* "Yeah I actually thought your brother would be a great guy but he really is just a jerk." I say.
"I'm sorry I didn't want to make u cry." He says and hugs me.
I start crying on his shoulder a little.
"Its ok, I'm ok but why would your brother work for her?" I ask.
"Mary used to be his ex until something happned." He says.
"And of course Nash lied to me again, I wasn't his first." I say.
"U know I have no one to go to prom with, so Esmeralda Quintero will u go to prom with me?" He asks me leaving me in more tears than I had.
"Let's see, YESSS." I say and hug him.
He then kisses my forehead. Sometimes being short is a good thing.
"Let's go on the swings." I say and he nods.
"Push me." I say like a little girl.
"Ok." He says.
Hayes's POV
Wow Esmi, my crush, is going to prom with me. How lucky am I? I hope I don't make a mistake like my brother did. Speaking of which where is he.
"Hey Esmi have u ever thought of what Nash is doing right now." I say a little worried.
"We'll talk about it tomorrow, right now let's have a little fun and enjoy our selves." She says.
She has a point I should stop worrying.
"Ok." I say.
"U know u act like a little girl somtimes." I say and she stops swinging and looks at me.
"Umm sorry, I still have my inner child in me." She says making me laugh.
"If still have that inner child then u would know what we did when we were little like, TAG YOUR IT." I say and run away.
"Hey no fair." She says and starts chasing me.
I hide in a little spot. I start hearing her coming so I decided I should scare her. 54321.
"BOOO!" I say and she yells at the top of her lungs.
I start laughing and she punches me in the shoulder.
"Your scared the shit out of me." She says and I laugh harder.
I run toward her and carry her on my shoulder.
"Let me down." She laughs and yells at me.
She starts hitting my back but it didn't work.
"What are u doing." She says.
"I'm kidnapping u so u will never leave me." I say.
"Well this girl ain't going anywhere up here." She says and we both laugh and I let her down.
"Your stupid." She says.
I make a silly face.
"Thank u." I say.
She starts to laugh harder. Geesh he laughed is so cute. I hope this day never ends.
Mary's POV
Haha I got a plan and it's gonna work perfectly. Sorry Nash your out, I have things to take care of.