Chapter 3

Taylor's POV
I was taking the guys to where I think maddie is at. It was a park with this nice tree we would climb and watch the sunset sometimes. I would go there sometimes when I'm stressed or bored. Cameron made me bully Maddie because he said that she regretted bieng my friend. I knew she would never say that but I didn't know if I could trust her anymore.
"We are here, guys u stay here I'll talk to her." I said and they just sat in a bench they saw.
I climbed the tree and saw Maddie crying and I just felt horrible.
"U ok?" I asked.
"Why do u care, u r just another bully that hates me." She says.
"Maddie I'm sorry but the reason I bullied u was because Cameron told me that u regretted bieng my friend I didn't know if I could believe or not but I didn't know if I could trust u either." I said.
"I would never say that we would do everything together and u bully me for that reason Taylor really? Taylor I never said that Cameron lied to u I would never say that, I would never want to lose my best friend. But I guess instead of me losing u, u lost me." She said and crying more.
"Maddie I'm sor-" She cut me off.
"No Taylor just forget it ok u guys just will do ulur dailt routine anyways so i might as well leave I have to check on my brother anyways." She says and leaves.
I had a few tears. I went to Cameron and punched him pretty hard.
"U LIER!" I yelled at him.
"What did I do?" Cameron said holding his face.
"U know exactly what u did why would u hurt maddie if she never hurted u." I say yelling at him.
"She killed my mother, that's what ok!" He yells back.
"Why the hell would u think that she would never do that would she?" I say.
Everyone just looked shocked.
Maddie would never do such a thing, would she?

Cameron's POV
Yes, Maddie killed my mother that's why I bully her. The way I know is that her sister told me. I thought Taylor was my friend. I then saw him with a few tears.
"Dude are u ok?" Carter says to Taylor.
Everyone turns to Taylor including me.
"Its just I don't know if I should believe Cameron or Maddie." Taylor says.
"Have u lied to us to Cameron." Hayes said and that made everyone turn to me.
I couldn't say anything because I have.
"Are u gonna answer?" Jack G. said.
"I umm....." I said still scared.
"ANSWER US ALDREADY." Shawn said.
Wow I didn't know he could get mean.
"Yes I've lied to u all." I looking at my shoes.
Everyone looked at me in shock.
"Let's go guys before he spreads more lies to us." Nash says.
They all then leave.
"I FUCKED UP SO BAD!" I yelled at myself.

Maddie's POV
I'm just here with my brother and then I went to the kitchen to make him something to eat. Why would Cameron lie to taylor tho?No I'm not hungry cause everyone calls me a pig and fatty and stuff so what's the point. I make him a bit of pasta. I then look at the knife that was laying on the counter. It was like whispering to me 'stab yourself to be free'. I grab it and see my reflection on it. I look t myself one last time and was about to stab myself until.............

******************************
Hey guys sorry for the cliffhanger. So how u guys liking the story so far? Well maddie I hope your not mad that your only living it your brother. Well thx for reading.