Chapter 2

Maddie's POV
Someone punched me in the stomach and I just knew who it was.
"Who wants to go next." Cameron said with a smirk on his face.
Hayes comes towards me and punches me in the face. Carter then comes and kicks me but instead of smirking they all just put there head down. Nash comes and picks my chin up to look at him and then looks at the guys and just frowns and kicks me. I groan in pain.
"Kill yourself aldready"
"No one likes u"
"U shouldn't exist"
Each one of those words hurt.
I see Taylor and Shawn just standing behind the guys while the rest are beating me up. I start coughing blood. They all leave just leaving my body on the floor. I hate my life. Why did they even place me here. I get my stuff and start going to the rest of my classes. When school, also known as hell, was over I went home. Of course I was all cleaned up so my mom doesn't know I got beaten up in school. When I get home I see police outside and ambulance.
"MOM." I yell. Why are they here?
I go inside and ask the police what's wrong.
"Excuse me why is the police and ambulance here?" I ask.
"Are u Madelynne?" The police asks.
"Yes why?" I ask worried.
"Your mom umm died a few minutes ago, it seems that someone shot her." He said.
I felt a few tears escape from my eye. I ran outside and saw her dead outside. I start breaking down. I run to my room and cry on my bed. My brother then comes in.
"Maddie what's wrong, why are u crying and why is the police here?" He asks with a few tears.
I can't tell him he is only 6.
"Mommy just ummm......went on a trip and I miss her alot." I lie to him.
"Ok." He says and goes back to play with his toys.
I walked slowly toward his room and looked through the open door and saw him playing with his toys. I just feel horrible. We don't have a mother and no one to take care of him. I go in and hug him.
"We are going to be ok alright." I say to him with a few tears.
"Ok u want to play with me?" He asks.
*Flashback*
"U want to play with me?" Taylor says.
"Sure where is everyone else?" I ask.
"Oh they are hiding from me cause I'm it but I will give u 20 seconds." He says.(They were like 5 here)
"Ok." I say back and find a hiding spot.
*Flashback over*

"Maddie r u ok?" My brother asks me.
"Oh umm yeah sure." I say to him.
After one hour I fall asleep at his room cause he fell asleep and I was sleepy so yeah.
*Next day*
I wake up to my stupid alarm for school. I sigh from my mom's death. I decided to wear something of hers. I weared one of her tank tops, with her jeans, and they fit so that's great. I put my hair in a messy bun. Grab my backpack and penny board and went to school. I got there and went to all my classes, yes I had a few tears from the thought of my mom, and then it was lunch. The worst part of the day. Cameron was walking by with his gang and dropped his food on me on purpose. I gasp.
"Oops that was an accident." He says and his gang laughs except for Taylor for some reason. I start to cry cause it was my moms.
"Why do u do this to me huh, what did I ever do. Why did u spill this on me, my mom fuckin died yesterday and this is her clothes. We used to all be best friends and I guess that wasn't forever. U know what I shouldn't be here. I should be up there with my mom right now happy that I don't have to suffer anymore." I yelled at them and ran toward the train tracks.

Taylor's POV
"I should be up there with my mom right now happy that I don't have to suffer anymore." She yells and runs away. Her mom died yesterday and we didn't know wow that's must be a horrible feeling. Gosh we are sich horrible people. Wait she said she was gonna die I have to go after her.
"Thx alot Cameron for making her feel usless." I say.
He looks at me in disbelief but then juat frowns. Me and everyone else follow her and see her at the train tracks. Why is she here? She stands on the tracks an just wipes away hrr tears and closses her eyes. I start seeing a train coming.
"NOOOOO!" I yell.
I run to her and push her off the tracks and luckily we didn't get hurt.
"What are u fuckin doing that was my only chance to be happy." She says.
"I couldn't let u die, I'm sorry I didn't know your mother died please I'm sorry." I say with a few tears.
"Why would u care since u guys show no emotion to me we used to all be friends and guess how we ended up." She says and runs away.
"Guys I wish we could just make her forgive us but I'm pretty sure that is not gonna happen since we fucked up so bad." I say and they all nod.
I'm gonna have to talk to Cameron at some point to know why we do this but not right now.
"Where do u think she is going?" Nash says.
"I don't know but I do know one place we would go as kids all the time." I say.
"Then let's go lead us there." JackJ. says.

******************************
Hey guys I hope u guys liked the update. Sorry maddie I know that u love your mother.
Thank u guys still for reading.