Chapter 15

Mary's POV
Finally Nash did something that made me happy. U might be wondering how I know she got stabbed. Well I was there the whole time, I've always been with her like at the party with her friend Jennifer and when she got asked to prom. I know many things. She better die and if not I'll kill her myself.
"Happy now?" Nash says.
"Gladly." I say and walk away.
Maddie's POV
-dream-
"Mom is that u?" I ask
"Yes sweety it's me." She says and I start crying and hug her.
"I've missed u." I say wiping my tears.
"I have to but it's not time for u to be here yet. There is a whole in my heart because ive lied to u about your father and that I can't be with u." She says.
"Plz don't leave me." I say
"Before I send u back u need to know who killed me." She says.
"Who was it?" I ask.
"It was your cousin mary." She says.
I just start crying again.
"Goodbye." She says.
"No mom don't leave me plz dont." I say and she starts disappearing.
-dream over-
"Don't leave me mom plz." I cry and feel someone shaking me.
"Maddie maddie it was a dream wake up plz." Taylor said and I wish I never woke up cause I felt the most horrible pain in the world. Taylor tried laying me down and I kept telling him no. I was trying to get up but Taylor wouldn't let me.
"TAYLOR NO PLZ IT HURTS NO!" I keep yelling at him and then the doctors came and put me to sleep.
I saw Esmi Jennifer Hayes Taylor and my dad crying the eyes out. After that everything turned black.
Taylor's POV
Why did it have to be her she didn't deserve this and she never did. And this all started cause we bullied her. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.
"I'm a monster." I whisper to myself.
All this anger started coming to me and I punched the mirror. The mirror shattered into pieces and I ran out. I saw a bit of blood on my hand but I didn't care. I went to Jennifer Esmi Hayes and maddie's dad and sat there wishing I could start over, with maddie, somewhere else where no one can hurt her, where we could all be happy. Prom starts next week and this aldready happened. Her leg healed so she can walk but I don't think she will be able right now.
"Taylor she will be fine I promise." Esmi said and held my hand.
"I hope she is." I say and give her a fake smile.
"Guys she is awake but we need to be careful she has been hurt real bad." Jennifer says and we all head there.
We go into her room and see her there a little calmer but in horrible cuts and bruises and stuff.
"Maddie are u ok." I ask and she nods.
"Sweety I'm sorry I've never been a good dad I promise I will be with all the time and never leave u with your brother alone again." Her dad says and hugs her carefully.
"Is met mom a few minutes ago." She says and we look at her in shock.
"Wh-what?" I say and she looks at me.
"She told me who killed her." She says and her dad starts getting a little bit of tears.
"Who w-was it?" Her dad says and she sighs.
"Its was my cousin, mary." She says and he looks shocked.
"Mary is nice and he family loves her." He says and she just looks at him.
"Mary killed her family and is trying to kill me." She says and her dad then looks pale.
"Sir are u ok?" I ask and he nods and sits down.
"Why is she trying to kill u anyways?" He says.
"Hayes can u call Cameron over he needs to hear this." She says and Hayes nods and walks out.
"Ca-cameron?" Her dad says and she nods.
"Maddie Cameron is your cousin." He says and she passes out.
"Somebody call te doctors." I yell.
"What happned?" Her dad says.
"She never knew that and Cameron used to bully her. And I'm sure he doesn't know either." I say and he looks at me a little scared.
******************************
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. Maddie now finds out Cameron is her cousin. Maddie now found out who killed her mother. What will happen next?