Chapter 18

Taylor's POV
Damm what maddie said was hurtful yesterday. I better apologize or something.
T- Maddie sorry what happened yesterday I didn't mean to make u mad
M- it's fine I just over reacted a bit about what u said, by the way have u seen Esmi he was supposed to meet me 1 hour ago and she doesn't pick up her phone
T- nope
M- well thx
Esmi never misses a day with maddie. Maybe I'll call her.
*ring,ring*
Nothing. Hmm maybe Jennifer knows. I'll try later.
Maddie's POV
Why won't Esmi answer me? That's it I'm going to track her down. Wait maybe I should call Jennifer over for help.
*10 min later*
"Finally your here." I say to Jennifer and she laughs.
"Okay it says she is at Nash's house?" She says and I get a little worried.
"Maybe she over cause of ummm.........Hayes yeah." I say.
"Maybe bit we can't be sure call Nash and Mathew to come with us." Jennifer says and I do as what she says.
Everyone got here and we headed to nash's house. I started hearing someone call for help. We all ram inside and saw Esmi tied up Nash holding a k if at he neck and Hayes crying for him to stop.
"Nash what the fuck is wrong with u your torturing Hayes and Esmi and they never did anything?" Mathew yells and Nash smirks.
"U want me to stab Esmi like I did to maddie and this time let her die or ........" He then stops.
"Or what?" I say confident.
"Or u can obey everything I say for the rest of your life." He says and I just get confused cause I don't know what to choose.
"Don't do it maddie I'll be fine." Esmi yells.
"But this can save u." I say back to her.
"I got a plan keep talking to Nash while I untie Esmi." Taylor whispered to me and I agreed.
"So what exactly do I have to do for u?" I ask him and he looked a little suprised.
"Well u have to do everything and sometimes maybe kill one of your friends." He says.
"Well well well looks like someone helped me with what I was gonna do." A familiar voice says.
"Huh who are u show yourself." Nash says and the voice laughs.
"U know exactly who it is." They said and see that it was Mary.
"What do u mean by help?" I ask her.
"Well u all are here might as well end what I started." She says and gets the kife from Nash.
"Not today." Hayes says and both Taylor and him knock out mary and Nash.
"Let's get out of here and this time call the police." Jennifer says and we get out and call the police.
The cops arrested both mary and Nash and now we are safe.
"Well thank God all this madness is over." Esmi says and we laugh.
"Oh wait I forgot my sister is coming over and wants to suprise her boyfriend." Jennifer says.
"U have a sister?" Mathew says and she nods.
"Her name is Elizabeth." She says.
"Who is her boyfriend?" Esmi asks.
"Jj." She says and we all start agreeing to help.
"We'll get Jj while Jennifer and u guys get Elizabeth." Hayes said and we agree.
We then started to follow Jennifer to her house and see a girl who seems a little tomboyish infront of her house.
"ELIZABETH!" She yells.
"JENNIFER!" She mimics her.
They then hug eachother.
"Awww." Me and Esmi say.
"Let's go I have a suprise for u." Jennifer says and she looked a little confused but agreed.
After a long walk and talking about turtles for some reason we finally got to the park.
We had Elizabeth blindfolded and so was Jj.
"321." We say and the off the blind fold off of both of them.
"JACK!" Elizabeth practically yells at him and and gives him a bone crushing hug.
"ELIZABETH!" He yells back and hugs her tighter.
"Awww." We all say.
"Where have u been I mean I know that u left and we had a dramatic goodbye but where were u?" Jj says.
"Studying art in New York." She says and we get suprised.
"Wow I didn't know u liked art." Jj says and she laughs.
"It was supposed to be a secret talent but I guess it isn't anymore." She says and we all laugh.
"Are we still going to prom like we promised?" Jj says scratching the back of his head.
"Of course we are Jj." She says.
"Awww." We all say again.
"Shit prom is in 5 days we need to go shopping, girls let's go." Esmi says.
"But I don't have money with me right now." Elizabeth says.
"Its fine I'll pay." Jennifer says and we head to the mall with the guys.
"Ok u guys go get your suites while we get our dresses." Esmi says and the guys agreed and left.
Esmi's POV
That was easy. We all went to to this shop that sells pure dresses so we checked it out. I saw this dress that caught my eye. It was a batman little wallet a yellow dress and it went perfectly with my yellow converse. (Everyone's dress is above)
"Guys look at this dress." I say and they all told me to try it on.
I went to the changing room and put on the dress.
"Omg it looks so pretty." Maddie says and I pretend to be a princess and bow.
"Do I have to wear a dress?" Elizabeth says.
"Its prom of course u have to." Jennifer says and she groans.
Something then caught jennifer's eye.
"Hey look at this dress." She says.
It was a white sparkly dress with black gloves and went perfectly with her converse she had on.
She tried it on and it looked real good on her.
"I'm getting this dress." She says and we agree.
"I think I'll be a nerd for prom." Elizabeth says and then she looks at a dress.
It was a blue dress with a lace waist black bow and a pair of glasses.
"I found my perfect dress." She said and put it on.
"Omg for once u look good in a dress instead of tomboy clothes." Jennifer says and we laugh.
"Haha very funny." Elizabeth says sarcastically.
"Thank u I know it was a good joke." Jennifer says and we all burst out laughing.
"I really find a dress that I like." Maddie says and we all start looking for a dress for her.
I then found a dress that was a greenish and color black heels.
"How about this one?" I tell her.
"I'll try it on." She says and we wait for her to get out.
She finally came out and Maddie looked pretty in the dress.
"Its perfect." Elizabeth says and we all agree.
We all paid for our dresses and wait for the guys.
"Uhh guys take forever." Maddie says.
"I know right." Jennifer says.
"Hey guys what took u so long." Mathew said eating a hamburger .
"We were shopping and u?" I ask.
"We finished shopping 2 hours ago and we got hungry so we got food." Hayes says.
"We didn't take that long." Maddie says.
"Yes u did we even made a video while u guys were shopping." Taylor says.
Huh we do take forever shopping.
"Let me see your dress." Jj said.
"Nope it's a suprise." Elizabeth says.
"Yup we are all gonna make it a suprise." Maddie says and we all groan.
"Come on girls always want it a suprise." Jg said and we all laugh.
"True but u just have to wait." I say.
******************************
Hey guys sorry I haven't updates as much. If u don't know the new character Elizabeth, well she is my sister and begged me to add her in the story. Like I said on the story if u want to see how the dresses look they are all on top. Maddie don't be mad okay I updated now be apreciative (jk)
Well thx for reading.
-Jennifer