Bye cole

I smiled at myself in my en suite mirror I'd just finished my makeup and was about to leave when there was a knock at my door. I walked out to see Colton holding a bunch of flowers, damn it.
"Cole! Hey um what's up?"
He looked at me in my dress suspiciously and waked towards me.
"You going somewhere?"
"Yeah I was actually gonna go to the masquerade ball... Care was bugging me about it. It was last minute..."
"You were gonna go without me?"
I sighed sitting on the side of my bed and Cole doing the same putting the flowers on my bedside table.
"Look Cole, I just moved here after my parents died, then I got rejected by my mate and then I met you and you seemed so perfect especially after what I'd been through. I just don't wanna lead you on when I don't really feel anything, sorry"
I watched his face and waited for him to say something but he just looked down angry. I waited for a few minutes before deciding I was wasting my time and I should have been there ages ago, Caroline was gonna kill me. I stood up to leave but a hard grip closed around my wrist. I turned around and looked into Coles icy eyes. All the warmth had gone, any emotion, any love was gone.
I panicked trying to get out of his grip. I kept trying but his grip only tightened I could feel the bruises already forming.
"Cole, Cole your hurting me please stop. Let go cole!"
I tried again and again tears streaming down my face as he stared at me hard, glaring at me. I was really panicking now he wasn't letting go. I tried moving my wrist again but nothing.
"Cole please just let go! Cole! GOD DAMMIT COLE LET GO!!!!" I screamed
He let go of my wrist and stood up grabbing my face and slamming his lips against mine, hard. I tried to push him, away but he forced himself onto me. His kiss was hard and cold nothing like his others. He licked my lips asking for entrance and when I denied biting on his lip he growled pushing me away and slapping me hard across the face. Of course because he's a werewolf my cheek was probably bright red with a handprint across it. I stared at Cole in shock while his face softened as if realising all he'd just done. He reached out to touch my cheek but when I flinched he got the message wincing.
"Skye, Skye baby I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened my wolf took over and I lost contro-"
I held a hand up interrupting him
"Stop Cole, just go I have a party to go to. Just leave, please,"
He nodded his head sadly and walked out my room and I heard his footsteps down the stairs and once I heard the pack door slam hard I closed my eyes putting my head in my hands. I redid my makeup and left the house.

All I could think in the taxi was that I had never seen Cole like that. I'm done with him. I don't care anymore I just want to have fun and let go for one night.