What am I getting myself into?

"A DATE?! I don't know whether to hug you or slap you, you guys are meant to be together, literally. But after he rejected you?"
I blinked at Caroline. She was freaking out more than me. She huffed poking a piece of pancake with her fork about to put it in her mouth before saying,
"He's not a bad guy, I know that. I mean he is my alpha after all, and my mates brother so. He was an idiot for rejecting you, I know that. You know that. But he knows that too, which is why he's trying to make things right, so. I say. Go for it, if the alpha demands he take you out on a date, you can't really say no anyway, OH MY GOD, I'M SO DOING YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP, AND WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING FOR AN OUTFIT,"
I groaned at Caroline, shopping?
"Care I literally just went shopping with you the other day."
I stated hoping she wouldn't drag me to the mall, Caroline can be quite scary sometimes.
"Yeah, but, the other day Nash wasn't taking you out on a date,"
She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"So?"
I said staring at her dumbfounded.
"So, you weren't looking for 'something nice' then, you are now. So it's a completely different situation. If Nash said to 'wear something nice, that means like something fancyish, because he didn't say casual. So I say a dress, but we have to get you some sexy sleepwear too,"
I groaned again at Care's overthinking about this whole date. Or am I just under thinking this whole thing?
This is Nash were talking about.
'Mate, we have to look good for mate'
I heard Bella (my wolf) in my head say.
I guess she's right, Nash is my mate, he seems to be making an effort and make things right so I should at least try.
I looked at Caroline who was already looking at dresses online so she knew what stores we needed to go into.
"Fine sexy sleepwear, but no sexy underwear. I'm not sleeping with him on our first date!"
Care groaned
"Just because you're not gonna sleep with him, doesn't mean you won't do other stuff!"
I blushed at what she was suggesting.
"It's our first date! I'm not doing anything that major, most people have their first kiss on their first date!"
"We're werewolves Skye, we have mates, soul mates. It works a little differently don't you think?"
I rolled my eyes because she was right, me and Nash had already had our first kiss, there was nothing wrong with getting sexy underwear just in case right?.
"Fine, but I'm still coming back unmated."
"Coming back unmated, maybe not unmarked with the sleepwear I have planned,"
She mumbled under her breath but I caught it, werewolf hearing.
I blushed but groaned at Care, AGAIN.
I guess I was a little nervous now I that I thought of it. Would we do anything. I know Nash wouldn't push me into anything, but there's no way he'd mark me right? It's way too soon. I literally only agreed to give him a second chance today.
I finished my pancakes and told Care I was just gonna go hop in the shower, again. But this time so I could shave everywhere. That way I could try the dresses on in the stores without having tiny leg hairs, they annoy me even if you can hardly see them.
I shaved my legs, and everywhere else and got changed before walking out of my room and down the hallway slightly into Nate and Cares room.
"Okay I'm ready to go,"
I said to Care who was tying her hair up into a ponytail clearly not bothered enough to deal with it today.
She looked at me and grinned massively.
"Let's go get you all your shit,"
I blinked. What am I getting myself into?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey guys! I'm so so sorry I haven't updated ! Double update to try and make up for it, although I know they are both quite short. I'm gonna try to update soon, hope you're all enjoying summer!
Vote
Comment
Stay beautiful
Love you all xx
Alissa xxx