Awkward encounters

Nash's POV:

I stood there shocked as she was sat there in her black lace bra blushing. I turned her down and rejected her I know but I couldn't help but stare. She was gorgeous, and I knew that she didn't know this because she was always self-conscious whenever she was around me.

My wolf took control as my eyes turned complete black with lust. I rushed forward and tried to cover herself with her top.

"Are you mental? Anybody could walk in and see you like that. I just did."

She looked up at me her eyes wide

"Oh well I'm sorry I didn't realise you care! I don't really care if anyone comes in, I just took my top off like literally 5 seconds ago. And anyway since I got rejected by my so called 'mate' I don't really have to be faithful to anybody so what's the point?"

With that she walked out. Damn that ass though! I was just standing there...again...half in awe...half in shock. I heard a throat being cleared and looked to find the owner of it- Caroline. Shit.

"You know for someone who really doesn't care about their mate you seem to care a hell of a lot. I know that your Alpha to be and you shouldn't be talking to you like this but your hurting my friend, and that, is not something an alpha to be should be doing."

Then Caroline too walked away. Both of them left me with so many questions.

'Why did I reject Skye?'

'Is Skye turning Caroline and Nate against me?'

I can't lose everyone. What the hell are you doing Nash?

Skye's POV:

I walked out, making sure not to look back no matter how tempting to see his expression. I went up to 'my room' and took a shower. When I was in my room I heard a soft knock and Caroline called out

"Hey Skye you okay?"

I covered the shower head so I could hear her

"I'm fine thanks just gonna have a shower then we'll carry on with girls night?"

"Yeah sure just come and get me when your ready"

"Okay"

"Okay"

"Stop quoting tfios!"

"Sorry"

"It's okay"

"Okay"

"Caroline..."

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm going, I'm going!"

I carried on with my shower then realised I forgot my towel, I saw a hand towel so I figured I'd just use that. I wrapped it round tightly around my body and tucked it in I then tried drying my hair with my hands to stop it dripping.

After succeeding I unlocked the en-suite door and walked out. I was just coming out the door when my door opened. Nash walked in. Fuck. I'm only a in a towel. He took at least a minute scanning me head to toe.

"Done eye raping me yet?"

He looked into my eyes and I felt my cheeks burning.

"I wasn't eye raping you,"

"Yes, you were"

He took a step forward

"No, I wasn't"

I took a step backward

"Yes, you were"

He repeated himself and I did the same until I felt my back hit the wall and his breath hit against my neck. He leaned in closer, closer, closer until I felt his mouth on my ear.

Was he gonna kiss me? But he rejected me? I could feel my cheeks heating up and I knew I was as red as a tomato.

"Wasn't"

He whispered huskily into my ear.

I looked up and met his eyes, gosh they were so beautiful. Bright and blue and- get a hold of yourself Skye!! He rejected you! I looked away and started to walk away when I heard him talk again.

"If I was gonna rape you in anyway I would have gone for that gorgeous body of yours"

I could just hear the smirk in his voice. As usual my cheeks heated up so I just walked out the room and went to Caroline's room.

LITTLE SEXUAL I KNOW BUT I LIKED IT! HAVE TO GO AS DANYA WANTS TO SEE WHAT I'VE WRITTEN!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND WHATEVER YOU GUYS USUALLY DO!

ALISSA XXX