I'm all yours

Skye's POV:

My eyes fluttered open to see my curtains that covered my balcony doors swaying with the wind and the sunlight shining through. I tried to move wanting to shut the doors which must have been left open if the curtains were moving with the wind. I was however restricted by somebody's arms holding onto me tight.

I turned round to be met with Colton's eyes.

"Hey there beautiful,"

He said in a husky morning voice

'I'm sure Nash's would sound sexier,'

My wolf Bella told me in my head.

'Well hey there Bella haven't heard from you in a while,'

'Yeah maybe because I've been wanting mate, go to mate.'

'Shut up Bella he broke our heart. You sound like a lovesick idiot.'

'Yeah maybe it's because he's our ma-'

I blocked her and replied to Colton

"Hey there you,"

I giggled because it sounded really cute

He wrapped me in a hug which resulted in me straddling him seeing as I was just lying next to him.

I slowly moved my lips to his before moving jerkily before his lips could touch mine and I planted a kiss on the corner of his lips. I quickly jumped off when I heard him growl and start to chase me but I was already out into the corridor and banging on Caroline and Nate's door.

I looked down to see that I was just in my red lace bra and my matching red lace... thong. SHIT!

I ran down the corridor to one of the shared bathrooms and quickly locked the door as I heard Colton behind me.

I breathed in sigh of relief as I heard him retreating back to my room. I turned around to see an amused looking Nash.

I screamed and covered myself with a towel.

He walked forwards a step but I was already backed against the door so I had nowhere to go.

"Now why is it, that I'm always lucky enough to see you in your underwear? Or maybe you just do it on purpose,"

I rolled my eyes and was about to turn round to unlock the door and get out of here as quickly as possible. I stopped when I realised something and turned round to face him.

"Why are you even using this bathroom? All the teenage rooms in this corridor have en suites?"

"My bathroom's being redecorated,"

I nodded before turning round to get out if here.

I heard him groan and I froze in my place and blushed as I realised I just gave him a full view of my ass which was covered by my thong!

I heard him walk towards me and I then felt him come up against me. He moved my hair to one side before nibbling on my ear causing me to bite my lip and grip the door handle to prevent letting out a moan.

"What are you trying to do to me princess?"

I came up with a plan inside my head and decided to get to work immediately.

I turned round before attacking his neck with kisses whilst slowly unbuttoning his shirt. (A/N: Nash is wearing a white top and some black jeans). I ran my hands across his chest as I got to the bottom of his shirt and still kissing his neck I started grinding my front onto him causing him to moan.

*ding ding ding* we have a winner! Smirking to myself knowing I had turned him on I pulled away and walked off. But not before telling him to

"Have fun with your happy friend!"

And with that I winked and walked out.

I heard him groan in frustration before locking the door and turning the shower on.

And one point to Skye!

I walked in my room still in my underwear.

"What was with the moans and groans Skye?"

Damn it! I forgot Colton would be able to hear him since he's a werewolf too.

"Oh ya know, Nash just got a bit frustrated he couldn't have any of this,"

I motioned to my body before walking forward and wrapping my arms round Colton's neck.

"But for you babe, I'm all yours,"

Then I placed my lips on his kissing him passionately and wrapping my legs round his waist as he hoisted me up.

God I love this guy.

********************************************

Hey guys! Sorry it's short but it's just a filler! I'll try my best to update tomorrow but if I can't I'll definitely update by Thursday!

Vote

Comment

Become a fan !

Alissa xxxx