Redhead

Skye's POV:

Once we arrived at the mall, I decided go and visit Colton since he did work here after all.

"So Skye, where'd you wanna go first?"

I looked around my eyes scanning around the room for th- found it.

"There,"

I pointed towards the shop and walked towards the section it would be in. I looked for the perfect colour and once I found it I walked towards the till with a confused Emma behind me.

"I don't get it, why do you need it? I like you just the way you are,"

"You might Em, but I don't. It's time for a change,"

"Uhm, Skye? Can I.... can I change too?"

"Oh sweetie, these boys aren't gonna know what hit them!"

She looked up at me with a huge grin.

After I'd paid for the 'item' I dragged Emma over to a bench to explain properly.

"Look Em, just because we're both gonna change, it doesn't mean we have to. We could just stay the same but sometimes change is good. Keyword sometimes. Got it?"

"I think so?"

"What I'm trying to say is, you can't keep changing. If we both change now that's it. We can either runaway from out problems all the time or we can try to change for the better. And try to fix our problems. You in?"

She looked up at me with a hundred kilo watt smile.

"Definitely,"

We went to shops such as

1. Forever 21

2. New look

3. Topshop

4. River Island

5. Claires

6. Lipsy London

As you can see the last shop was where Colton worked so we were bound to bump into him.

As I was paying for my stuff and Emma's at the till (It took a lot of persuading to let me pay for all of her stuff). I heard a familiar voice that made me smile without seeing his face yet.

"Skye?"

I turned around to see Cole staring at me confused.

"Hey Cole,"

"What are you doing here?"

"Shopping..."

"Here let me give you my staff 20% discount."

He swiped a card on a machine the lady at the till had pushed forwards and my shopping total decreased.

"Bye have a nice day"

The lady at the till called out before I turned round to face Colton.

"Hey baby,"

"Hey freckles,"

I pecked him on the lips but it soon turned into a full French kiss. I realised Emma was probably standing there awkwardly and was about to pull away when he stopped me and pulled me back in closer to him.

"Now now Skye, I'm not done with you,"

He whispered huskily, lust clearly evident in his voice.

I shivered involuntarily and he smirked at my reaction.

I pulled away pecked him on the cheek quickly and walked out of the shop with Emma by my side.

Once we got home we both put on out face masks, mine was to make your skin really pale and soft. Whilst Emma's was to get rid of acne and to exfoliate. Once we'd put our masks on we both got out our items. Whilst I had got auburn Emma had gotten a light brunette colour. Like milk chocolate. God I must be coming up to my period.