Midnight kiss

Colton's POV:

I smashed my lips onto hers and she eagerly replied back. I licked my tongue against her lips asking for entrance. I felt her smirk against my lips denying entrance. I squeezed her ass making her gasp, I took this chance to plunge my tongue in. Her eyes widened and I felt her smirk disappear. We pulled away gasping for breath but I attacked her neck instead not wanting to stop. I kissed down her neck and she let out a moan I smiled internally. Now I'd found her sensitive spot I could use it against her.

I pulled away from her neck coming back to her lips and she instantly responded. Our tongues fought for dominance and obviously I won. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I pinned her against the wall. She pulled away making me pout.

"Colton, we can't do this here. We're right by the entrance of the door!"

I smiled at her sheepishly,

"Sorry,"

She smiled back at me before jumping off my waist (she never moved after wrapping her legs round me) and taking my hand in her petite ones.

"It's fine let's just go up to my room,"

I smirked at her and raised my eyebrows,

"Ooo someone want to get kinky eh?"

She turned to look at me before bursting out laughing in which I soon joined in.

"Ahem!"

Our laughter was cut short by somebody clearing their throat. We both looked up quickly to see Nash.

He looked at me before rolling his eyes and turning to Skye.

I saw his eyes widen and his hands grip the top of the stair balcony.

"Skye, you dyed your hair?"

Skye gave my hand a little squeeze knowing I was annoyed at him for interrupting us and our laughter.

"Yeah, I did. Can I help you with something?"

His eyes darkened at seeing me hold her hand but I just shot him a challenging look as if to say 'what you gonna do about it'

Sure we're being a bit harsh but it's because this is the asshole that broke Skye's heart.

"It's midnight and you guys are being really loud. Pack members are trying to get to sleep,"

I heard an excited squeal from Skye and I looked over to her giving her a questioning look.

"We just had our first midnight kiss!"

I rolled my eyes, girls will be girls. I guess it was cute but it wasn't that big a thing.

"Congrats babe"

And I then kissed her cheek not wanting to have a full make out session with Nash watching.

"Whatever just keep it down," Nash said in a cold voice before storming off.

Skye started imitating him in a really low deep voice making me laugh before I picked her up and the positioned her in my arms like a mother does to her baby. Except Skye's new beautiful auburn hair hung down and her beautiful blue eyes started back at mine as I carried her up to her room.

.... And not just so we could get kinky ;)

********************************************
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in ages! I'm gonna be busy with school and stuff but I will try my best to update. Stay a reader and become a fan! officially 100 reads on chapter one
*does a really high pitched excited squeal*

Vote

Comment

And whatever you guys usually do!

Alissa xxx