Lectures

Skye's POV:

And here it comes.

"Where the hell have you two been? Do you know how fuckin scared I've been? I thought you might've done something stupid and committed suicide or something! I thought you were dead! FUCKIN DEAD!"

I just stood there lookin at my nails and looking bored. As touched as I was I was furious as well.

I walked straight up to him and before I could say anything

"Sorry alpha"

I looked to see that Caroline had said it while Colton stood there quite shocked.

I didn't care about him being alpha I couldn't care less anymore.

I kept as calm as I could.

"I would never give my life for you. Ever. I was shopping. So I suggest you get it round that thick brain of yours that I'm not yours anymore.

"Actually you'll find you are, you didn't reject me,"

"Fine then, Nash Agostini I reject you as my mate."

He knelt down before me holding his stomach in pain. I felt it too but I refused to give in. So I smirked and said

"That's right, bow down bastard,"

He growled and I quickly took Colton's hand and led him up the stairs to my room.

"Sorry about that,"

"He was your mate?"

"Unfortunately yes"

"So whaddya wanna do?"

"This"

Then he leant forwards and kissed me, slowly. I really liked Colton but I couldn't do anything with him until I knew what we were. I pulled away making him pout.

"What are we?"

"Wolves"

"No I meant us"

"Will you be my girlfriend Skye, I really like you and I just-"

I cut him off by kissing him

"Yes I will be your girlfriend"

He rolled over so he was straddling me.

"Thank you Skye"

"Thank you Colton"

And we had a full on snogging session until we were interrupted by a voice that I recognised as my jerk of a mate.

"I can't even leave you alone for two minutes to find you all over each other, I swear you two only met today as well"

I just rolled my eyes

"Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah your welcoming ceremony is a date theme so you have to bring a date. The rule is mate as your date."

"I'm not taking you"

"Who else are you going to take?"

"Him"

And I turned to Colton and put my head in the crook of his neck staring at Nash.

"Right well if that's how you want to be, two can play this game,"

Game? What game? I can't believe out of all the people in the world for a mate I got lumbered with him. Why couldn't I have someone like Colton? Scratch that, why can't I have Colton as a mate?

I need to make sure I look good for this ceremony or party - whatever it is. I'm gonna steal Nash's breath away but still have fun with Colton.

IM SOOOO TIRED. ITS LIKE 2AM AND IM WRITING . OH WELL NIGHT GUYS!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND WHATEVER YOU GUYS USUALLY DO!

ALISSA XXX