A date?

I opened my mouth to reply.

But no words came out.

I opened and closed my mouth while shaking my head trying to find the words to say.

"Nash, I've waited my entire life for my mate. For someone to love me right. To hold me right. To kiss me right. Want me in the right way. Speak to me right. To whisper sweet nothings into my ear while holding me close like I'm his lifeline. You're all I've ever wanted. When I saw you I thought I finally had a chance at happiness, especially after my parents. I just wanted to be wanted. You threw my dream in the trash as soon as you laid eyes on me. I didn't even know you and you still rejected me, for no reason. Like it was a game. I have been used so many times in the past that I'm surprised I was l hurt. I believe in second chances. So I'll give you one. But I'm serious Nash. I've been hurt so many times that if you break me, it will be for good. I'm strong on the outside, but inside I hurt. I miss my parents so so much. I'm giving you a second chance but that's it because I don't think I can handle anymore pain. I have no family. Coming here was the only thing I had. I have nothing anymore, I have noth-"

And then I burst into tears, again. Nash rushed over, in pain from seeing me in pain. He just held me while whispering in my ear.

"That's not true Skye, you have me. You have me Skye. Shh don't cry,"

After a few minutes when I had stopped crying I pulled away and looked into his deep dark brown eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off. With a kiss.

I wrapped my arms round his neck entangling my fingers in his hair and tugging causing him to let out a husky moan. I pulled away blushing and looking down.

"Skye, you're so beautiful. I swear I will never hurt you, my beautiful mate,"

I closed my eyes as he kissed my forehead and then pulled me closer to kiss my neck. I sighed in content as he attacked my neck with kisses tilting my neck back to give him better access. He kissed along my jawline working his way up to my lips. His hands were on my waist rubbing circles shooting electric sparks through my whole body, I hadn't ever felt anything like this ever before, it was perfect.
He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine,
"Thank you Skye, I'm not gonna let you down I promise"
I looked into his eyes and sighed,
"Don't make me regret this Nash,"
"You won't Skye, I swear to you that you won't. I'm so sorry for all the shit that I put you through, I'm ready now. I'm ready to love you Skye and I'm not going back now,"
I smiled at him, who knew the jerk of an alpha could be sweet?
"I'm taking you out on a date. Tonight. 8, be ready, I'll pick you up, wear something nice, and bring anything you'll need for the night."
I widened my eyes slightly, the night? A date? Already?
"The night? We're not coming back?"
He chuckled at me,
"No were not coming back till the morning, I need to go and run some errands first,"
He leaned over and kissed my forehead before walking out of my room closing the door behind him.
I let out a sigh and looked over at my alarm clock. It was 12, I had 8 hours to get ready. I had to shave my legs, and everywhere else. I had to do my hair. Pick my outfit. Repick my outfit. Redo my hair. Do my makeup. Redo my makeup. Give myself a peptalk. Freak out and listen to Caroline's pep talk.
But first.
I had to go down and eat breakfast before Care kills me for taking so long.